12. Intruded By Heart

The next morning felt like a blur, you barely got around without people saying stuff about you. Billy was talking with Stu. "I don't know, man, I just don't understand why you're still on about her leaving early" "because, stupid ass, I need her to be here for our plan. Y'know, maybe if your head wasn't always stuffed in Tatum's tits, then maybe you'd understand ahead of time" Billy said. Stu's eyes just widened as he looked a Billy. "I'm always at her house because she has good beer, smart guy" Stu fought back.

"And let's not talk about you, what about the fact that your mind turns to thirst traps of
Y/n every 5 minutes" Billy's eyes widened as he turned to Stu. "How the fuck did you know about that?!" "Mr. Fuckright, you were rubbing your boner at Casey's house" Stu replied. Billy just stared straight ahead. "It really isn't hard to just say that you like her" Billy shook his head, "I don't know what's been going on with me. But I can't let that happened" Stu just looked at him. "Why do you have to do this?" "What the fuck am I doing?" "You're denying it" Billy rubbed his temples annoyed.

"She's gonna ruin our plan.." "no, she won't, she never even did anything to you" Stu defended. Billy turned around and slammed his head against the locker as thoughts started running throughout his head and they all mixed together.

He slit a women's throat as you had your arms wrapped around his neck and you started kissing his neck and he turned around and pushed you to the ground as he kissed you aggressively.

You moaned instensly as you both fucked on the bed that was covered in blood after killing another couple on it. They both hung on the ceiling fan and Billy sucked and bit your neck as he thrusted in and out of you.

"Never have I ever wanted to do violence to make me happy" you said. "I have" he took the knife out of your hand and threw the it at the man's face who was tied up to a chair.

You were using a hammer as you were hammering the last nail into the women's hand so she could hang on the wall like a picture frame. "Nailed it, baby" Billy said making you smile and he kissed you with lots of lust in his way of passion.

"Some thoughts don't make sexual intentions better" Stu said making Billy snap out of it. "I can't do it" he said. "Come on, it seemed like you both were already on to eachother last night" "can you fucking not spy on us?" Billy squinted his eyes at him. "Oh, my bad, I just wanted to watch a bit of rated-x" Stu teased making him slap his arm. "I'm never going to fuck her, Stu!" Billy argued. "Yep" Stu replied back sarcastically. He then saw you with Tatum and Randy. "She's never going to want me if they keep hogging her" Stu's eyes widened. "So you DO want her" Billy shook his head as he stormed away.

Why is this happening? Why won't these thoughts go away? He felt his heart race as he walked by you and it raced even faster when you looked at him. He turned away from you as he took a deep breath. Go away, go away, go away. I don't like her, I don't like her, I don't like her. Fucking stop. Just go away.