16. Dying To Reality

You started to feel lightheaded that you ended up stumbling against Sidney who looked down at your stomach and saw the blood rush out. She covered her mouth in horror and screamed. "SOMEONE! PLEASE! HELP HER!" She yelled. Paramedics came rushing over to you and police went racing inside the house to get Billy who was yelling that he didn't do it. "Can you hear me?!" A nurse yelled. You heard them but you just didn't feel like moving. You fell when cops accidentally pushed you roughly to get Billy.

"GOD DAMNIT! DEWEY, TELL YOUR PIGLETS TO WATCH WHERE THEY'RE GOING!" Tatum yelled as she ran over to you in terror. "Y/n, hey, can you hear me..?!" Tatum asked you as her eyes started to water. "I'm fine, I'm fine.." you replied. "HELP HER!" Sid yelled. "SID! Y/N!" Your head shot up at the sight of Billy and you both made eye contact. He looked pissed. Nurses were putting pressure on the stab wound. "Can you breathe alright?" One nurse asked. You nodded and Tatum wrapped her arm around your neck hugging you.

"SIDNEY!!" Billy yelled as he was thrown into the cop car. Sid looked away and held your hand feeling bad. "I'm sorry, it's my fault, I should've kicked his ass more..-" "don't go there. I'm the one that stopped you from getting hurt like this," you held her other hand, "best to feel safer than luckier" you finished. Sid had tears running down her cheeks and she hugged you. "You two are staying at my house tonight" Tatum said. "Is mom okay with this?!" Dewey raised his eyebrows. Tatum groaned, "yes, doofus!!" She got annoyed with him. You watched as Billy was driven away and he also watched you.

His eyes were talking with Satan in them and they were colder than accordingly to plan.

At The Police Station

You sat next to Sid and Dewey threw the mask for evidence on the table and talked with Burke. "I'm so sorry, Y/n.." she said again. You looked at her and layed your chin on your palm. "Sid, I said that you shouldn't be sorry..-" "no..you don't get it, Y/n. This is happening because of me and you just don't know it and you shouldn't see it..! You're not suppose to be considered a little mouse that's easy to be trapped. You're suppose to offered the right things..not neglected" she said as more tears came streaming down her cheeks making you also cry.

"Thank you, Sid. But just keep in mind that..you shouldn't be sorry, although, I really appreciate your care.." you said. Sidney held your hand and you both smiled at eachother. The doors then barged open and you saw Billy. You both made eye contact again and his eyes were glued onto yours for a few seconds before he had to get back into his act. "Sidney!! Y/n!! Come on, you know me!!" He said as the police pushed him into the room. You felt your heart racing after the way he stared at you, it felt..creepy but chilling.