21. Begging For A Moment

At The Video Store

You had to walk to the video store because you had no idea where your mom was. You were honestly getting concerned and scared because you had no idea where she was. You walked inside the store and you saw Billy talking to a couple of girls and Stu saw you and he pointed making Randy turn around and he ran up to you. "Y/n, hey, how have you been?" He asked. "I've been doing alright, thanks, Randy-" "sir, can you please show me where the comedy section is?" A guy asked him. "It's right there" Randy pointed.

"Where?" "My fucking God- hold on, Y/n" you laughed as he walked the guy to the comedy section. "Y/N!" Stu yelled making some people look at him. Billy looked at Stu when he said your name and Stu pointed at you signaling to Billy that you're here. He turned and his eyes widened a little when he saw you. Stu ran over to you, "so!! How's it going so far?!" He clapped his hands. "Um, it's been okay?? Why are you acting strange?" "No reason- she's here..!" He whisper yelled to Billy who looked embarrassed by Stu's yelling. Your eyes widened and you walked away from Stu to avoid Billy.

You walked over to a shelf and Billy followed you there. You just stared at a bunch of movies to act like you can't see him there. "Y/n" you ignored him. He's had enough, he grabbed your arm and turned you around. "Don't touch me-" "no, I'm done with you ignoring me" you pushed him away. "You deserve it" you said back. He just crossed his arms and groaned. "Please, Y/n, I just wanna talk to you" "it's already been done" you said back. He turned you around again and grabbed your hands and your back hit the shelf. Your eyes widened a little as he got closer. "You need to stop making things hard on me or else you're gonna end up making things hard for yourself" he whispered in your ear.

He then looked you in the eyes. His brown eyes looked cold and angry. "Woah" Stu interrupted. His eyes were a bit wide. You yanked your hands away from Billy and ran out the store. He stood there frustrated and a plan rose in his head. "What just happened?" Stu asked. "You happened" Billy replied. "Me?" "Yes, you, dumb fuck! Learn to stop barging in!" Billy flicked his head and stormed away.