18. Misbehavable Reference

You, Sidney, and Tatum were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast and the television played the news. "You'll be fine, right?" Sidney asked you. "Sid..I'll be okay" she took a deep breath. "Just atleast stay with us today" Tatum said. You nodded then turned to Dewey. "Any updates on my mom?" Yeah, he did say to wait until he said anything about her but you couldn't wait, how were you suppose to get to school and leave early? "I'm sorry, Y/n..I'm afraid not" he replied. Sidney rubbed your back for comfort.

With Billy, At The School

He walked up to the school as some people looked at him but he avoided eye contact. Fucking bitch ass Sidney...he walked throughout the halls to find Stu and he found him at his locker checking out something on his forehead. Billy walked up to him. Stu saw him and smiled and clapped his hands. "Ohh, hey, Billy-" Billy interrupted him by slapping the back of his head and smashing his head into the locker. "Ow!!! What the hell, man?!-" "why did you do it..!?!" "Do what?! You said you wanted me to attack Sid-" Billy grabbed him by his shirt. "Keep playing fucking stupid and I'll explode your fucking brains out and make sure your body is dismembered" Stu's eyes widened.

Billy has never been this violent worded before but he knew what he meant. He started smiling like an idiot and he pushed Billy off of him. "You want her.." Billy rolled his eyes and turned his head away as the embarrassment kicked in. "I knew it!!-" "shut the fuck up and quit yelling..!-" "I KNEW IT, HE LOVES HER!!!!" Stu screamed extremely loud making Billy's eyes widened and he went storming a bit fast down the hall before Stu embarrassed him more. When will he ever shut the fuck up and listen?

Back To You

You 3 walked up to the school. "Please tell me that Dewey didn't say anything about last night" you pleaded. "Not him, Gale" you and Sidney tilted your heads back in annoyance and groaned. Once you guys went inside, you headed down the hall to your locker and Tatum went upstairs but Sidney went over to you for a moment. "Will you be okay?" "Sid-" "Y/n, you have no idea where he could be. He could be here right now watching over us...so please. Be safe" you smiled at her. "I will" she smiled back and hugged you then pulled away, waved you off, and went up the stairs with Tatum. You felt the pain in your stomach stuck you again and you took a deep breath.

With Billy

He watched as Sidney left and saw you and his heart started racing like crazy. She's not gonna forgive me after all of this. Just go, you want her, then go talk to her. He walked up to you as his heart was going crazy and he was getting lightheaded. "Hey" you looked over and saw him and you just paused. "Oh..hi" he sighed and leaned against the locker next to yours. "I'm sorry about last night" he said. "It's fine. I mean, it wasn't you because you obviously can't just pull off the costume in less than 2 seconds" okay, good..she believes me, we're on the right track. "Or what if there's 2?" You said making him quickly look at you.

Fuck. "Why would there be 2?" He asked nervously. "To frame," you shrugged, "partner in crime" you said as you grabbed your stuff. No, no, no, no. "He called Sidney when we were at Tatum's house last night" he furrowed his eyebrows. "Did he ask for you" "no, thankfully" what the fuck? He then looked down at your stomach and huffed. "What happened?" He asked. "Oh- just the incident at Sid's house, I'm fine though.." he looked at you and you also looked at him. " might not go to anyone else's house for the rest of the year because of what happened to me 2 times in a row" Billy's eyes widened.

NO, NO, NO, NO. "Wait..not even like a small party?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Including that" you replied. Stu has to convince her, he has to or else I'm killing him. He sighed and closed your locker making you look at him. Do something. "I'm worried about you, y'know" he said. "Since when?" You said back. He looked at you, "since the day you came" you furrowed your eyebrows. "I'm sorry..did I do something to make this occur differently in your mind?" You asked. He raised an eyebrow. "What?- no, no, I'm just saying this because I want you to know that Sid and Tatum don't really have to be by your side all the time" he said.

It was true. He was kind of getting tired of seeing Tatum and Sidney always by your side when he wants to tell you something. You just stared at him like he's strange. "Okay, um..that's kinda rude, don't you think?" You asked. He stared you in the eyes before wrapping both arms around your waist and your back hit the locker. "Not at all" your eyes widened a little. His hands started going up your chest and around your breast. Your eyes widened more when his hands were wrapped around your back and they fell down to your ass. WHY WEREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING?!

He then looked at you and leaned in almost touching your lips but then you turned your head and pushed him away. "What are you doing..?!" You had tears in your eyes. What am I doing?! What am I doing?! If you were being honest, you did like it. You just felt bad for doing it behind Sidney's back. "I'm sorry..I-..I thought you wanted it to happen by the looks of it.." he was now frustrated. You shook your head as the tears came down, "first you come to my house, Sidney's house after an attack, go to jail, now you're here trying to lure me in whatever you consider this as.." you said. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head as he took your hand, "Y/n..-" you yanked your hand away and ran up the stairs.

Billy just stood there feeling fucked up. I should've been more slower...I should've waited till tonight. His eyes were no longer filled with sadness, they were filled with anger. I'll do it again tonight. I'll do it if that's what it takes to get her to be mine. He went to go up the stairs to follow you to 1st period but you were already gone. God damnit.