8. Good To Bad Luck

You sat in Dewey's police car and stared out the window. There were already police cars and news reporters, it looked liked they were waiting for someone and it was definitely you. You then saw Tatum and she also saw you and her eyes widened and she ran towards the police car alarming news reporters. "Dewey, I can take her inside!" Tatum said. "She has to get out on the other side if that's the case" Dewey said back. "I'm not getting out just to get surrounding by a bunch of people who have no idea where else to work for in their lives" you said.

"I know, kid, and I'm really sorry but you have to go" you just stared at Dewey. Crazy how he chose money over someone's health. You shook your head at him and got out on the other side as Tatum ran over there and helped you out. She took your bookbag and held your hand. "Just stay behind me" she said. "There she is!!" A news reporter yelled. "No!! Shoo!!" Tatum yelled. "Shoo!! Shouldn't you all be sucking principal Himbry's dick right now, you worthless assholes?!" She yelled. Some people turned to look at you and a lot of them laughed. "Stab, stab!" Someone teased.

"Run, girl!" Another person said. "Y/N, DID YOU WATCH CASEY DIE?!" "Y/N, Y/N, DID YOU KILL CASEY AND STEVE BOTH?!" "HEY! Y/N! DID YOU SEE THE KILLER WITHOUT THEIR MASK?!" "DID YOU LIE ABOUT YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY!?" "PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!!!" You just pushed them away from you as more tears came out your eyes. "CAN YOU ACTUALLY FUCK OFF?!" Tatum screamed. She hugged you tightly as she pushed the new reporters aggressively. "You're okay, you're okay" she whispered to you. You shook your head rapidly as you cried more.

"SHE DEFINITELY DID IT!" Someone yelled. "LOOK, THERE HE IS!" Someone yelled making some people yelled. You ended up actually turning around thinking he was behind you. Tatum grabbed your hand and ran you both inside the school. I wanna go home already, mom. Tatum ran you both over to your locker where Sidney was already standing. Sidney's eyes widened and her and Tatum both huddled you to hide you from people. "Why is she not in the hospital?!" Sidney was concerned. "Principal Himbry's motherfucking ass rushed her out early because his disgusting fucking boner couldn't wait any longer- I JUST..- I wanna punch him so bad" Tatum said with anger.

"I think they're going to be questioning people later on, too, Y/n" Sidney said. Your eyes widened and you looked at her. "You're joking.." she shook her head. You just stared ahead. Man, fuck all this. Billy then came behind her and saw you and his eyes also widened. He looked at Stu who was down the hall and Stu's eyes also widened when he saw you.

With Billy

Why wasn't she in the hospital!?! Billy figured that you were going to survive but he didn't expect for you to be back early. He was wondering why you were back early and who made you come back. He looked at Stu again and Stu was signaling for him to talk to you but Billy shook his head meaning "I'll talk to her during class" and Stu made a weird face like "dude, why?! You have so many chances!!" Billy's eyes turned annoyed making Stu sigh and turn away.

Back To You

The bell then rang and Sidney looked at Billy. "Can you please walk her to class? I don't want her being alone" she asked him. He nodded making her surprised. She pecked him on the lips and her and Tatum both walked off. Stu walked past Billy with a knowing look. Billy turned to you and you grabbed your stuff and looked at him before walking with him. He looked at the stabbed shoulder and at your hip. "That must hurt pretty bad, huh?" He said. "Mhm" you didn't even look at him and just walked inside the classroom. You sat down at your seat and just layed your head down.