25. Time's Ticking

(Skeet's new post be making me go feral)

You also saw Gale Weathers and you just slammed your head back against the couch in annoyance. What's next, an interview about my opinion on aliens not being able to pick up women? Gale saw you and gave you a fake smile but you didn't even return it, you just looked away. "What's taking her so long?" Sidney asked meaning Tatum. Stu came in the living room and he jumped over the couch and looked at you. You side eyed him before turning your full attention, "yes?" "Nah, nothing, I just wanted to make sure you knew" he replied. You gave him a confused look, "knew what?" His eyes shifted over to Sidney before he leaned in a bit to whisper.

"Billy is still upset about earlier" he whispered. You looked at him uncomfortably before taking a deep breath, "then, he shouldn't of did that" you whispered back. "I know, but this guy has been going crazy and having mental breakdowns all because," he looked at Sidney again to make sure she wasn't looking, "he likes you. Like, a lot" he finished. You obviously knew that and you weren't really okay with it considering that he already had a girlfriend. But would you be if he didn't? "He has Sid though" you whispered back. "Well, most men consider their thoughts on their currents, then they'll end up wanting their currents currency more" he said.

You had no idea what he meant by that, you just gave him a blank stare. Sidney looked down at her invisible watch before sighing, "okay, times up, time to go home" Sidney said to you. "Already?!" Stu made a surprised face. You looked at Sidney with relief already wanting to get out of here and you stood up with her and you both went to the door. "Wait, what about Tatum?" You asked her. "Yeah, what about Tatum?" Stu butted in as he followed you guys to the door. Some other people were leaving, too. Sidney scratched her head with a sigh, "Tatum! Come on!" She said. You rubbed your eyes tiredly, you didn't see the point of this. Billy then jumpscared you guys making you startle and he gave Stu a knowing look before he quickly stopped and looked at you.

Your eyes widened a little and you slightly stepped back. "Billy, hey!" Sidney said. "Billy! Hmm...what are you doing here?" Stu asked with an idiot smile. "I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone" he replied as he kept on looking at you. "You know, if Tatum sees you here, she'll draw blood" Sid said. "How about you two go up to my parents room, you know, talk?" Stu said as he clapped his hands. "Subtlety, Stu, you should look it up" Billy gave him an annoyed look. "No, it's okay, we do need to...talk" Sid defended him. Billy smirked before coming in and you both made eye contact. His eyes were letting you know something and you just didn't know it, it felt more like an intimate eye contact.

You then felt his hand brush over yours and you gave him a surprised look and his head turned back to look at you. "What's leatherface doing here?!" Randy asked. You just walked away a bit upset that Billy is here and the fact that Sidney didn't take the chance to let you guys leave. But...you also for some reason in a way, felt jealous seeing him go up those stairs with her. Don't. You just sat back down annoyed and upset.