26. A Babe

"Randy, where's Dewey?" You asked him. "Oh, he left minutes ago when you were in the bathroom to go with that Gale Weathers chick" he replied as he sipped his beer and sat back feeling tired. You just groaned and placed your hand on your head, where are you, mom? Randy looked a bit bummed out and you were unsure why. "You okay?" You asked him. He sighed, "yeah, totally didn't just get my ass thrown back into a van because my dream girl got taken back" he replied. You furrowed your eyebrows a bit confused. "To be exact, I wish I had Sid" he fixed his sentence. You raised your eyebrows a bit surprised but then again, you just fixed the mind blowing treat into a rotten word.

Randy was trying to watch Halloween with the rest of the people and Stu came into the living room and jumped over the couch. "HEY!" He yelled before sticking his tongue out and laughing like an idiot. You startled and let out an annoyed sigh but laughed it off. "Oh, Y/n, you didn't wanna go upstairs with Sid and Billy?" Stu asked with a rude smile. You gave him a weird look, "sorry?" "You know, you didn't go upstairs with them, how sad?" He said. You just raised an eyebrow, "they're talking, why would I interrupt that?" He shrugged, "no interrupting, barging in?" "That's the same thing"

"Everyone, shut up! This is the part!" Randy yelled making everyone go quiet. You sighed and got up, "where you goin'?" Stu asked as he turned his head towards you. "I'm gonna go look for Tatum" you replied before walking away. Stu's eyes widened big time and he sprang up from the couch and looked your way and watched you pass by the garage. He had relief but his heart began racing, "shit!" He whispered to himself.

You walked down the hall and decided to go up the stairs but then you remembered that Sidney and Billy were still up there making you pause. Just be quiet and look for Tatum. You continued walking up the stairs and put your ear against every door just in case Billy and Sidney were in one of the rooms and you didn't wanna open the door to interrupt. You opened the doors that they weren't in to look for Tatum and then you went down the hall and put your ear on that door and heard moaning. You furrowed your eyebrows until you heard Billy talk. "You're so perfect" he said to Sidney. Your eyes widened a little and you quickly ran from the door and went down the stairs.

Your heart was racing and you had no idea why. You're not in love, stop it, you're not in love. You're not jealous, Y/n, drop the bullshit. But...he's such a babe. Where do you see that?! Everywhere! Just listen to me and hear me out...he's a babe.