𝟬𝟬𝟰. lovergirl and merboy break the rules

chapter four
lovergirl and merboy break the rules

"DID YOU REALLY have to wake me up at this ungodly hour?" Gabriella groaned as she and Silena made their way to the sword arena

"DID YOU REALLY have to wake me up at this ungodly hour?" Gabriella groaned as she and Silena made their way to the sword arena. Chiron had called a war council meeting to discuss a few things. Usually, it was only chead councilors who attended. However, given last night's circumstances (which involved accidently getting lost in the labyrinth), Gabriella was requested to come as well.

"I'm not the one who found the Labyrinth with my girlfriend." Silena shrugged.

"She's not my girlfriend." Gabriella huffed.

Chiron and Quintus stood by the weapon racks. Annabeth and Clarisse stood next to eachother, ready to lead. Tyson and Grover sat far away from each other. Juniper, the Stoll brothers, Beckendorf, Lee Fletcher, and Argus were also there. Gabriella hasn't been to a lot of these meetings, but she knew that Argus showing up meant it was serious.

"Luke must have known about the Labyrinth entrance," Annabeth said. "He knew everything about camp."

Gabriella resisted the urge to roll her eyes hearing the pride in her voice. She knew Annabeth looked up to Luke, and had a little puppy crush on him. But she also knew that Luke did a lot of terrible things, and screwed her over many times. How Annabeth still had respect for him was something Gabriella did not understand.

"That's what I was trying to tell you last night, Juniper cleared her throat. "The cave entrance has been there for a long time. Luke used it."

"You knew about the Labyrinth entrance, and you didn't say anything?" Silena frowned.

"I didn't know it was important. Just a cave. I don't like yucky caves." Juniper's face turned green.

"She has good taste." Grover smiled.

"I wouldn't have paid any attention except . . . well it was Luke." Juniper blushed even more greener.

"Forget what I said about good taste." Grover huffed.

"Interesting," Quintus said as he polished his sword. "And you believe this young man, Luke, would dare use the Labyrinth as an invasion route?"

"Definitely," Clarisse nodded. "If he could get an army of monsters inside Camp Half-Blood, just pop up in the middle of the woods without having to worry about our magical boundaries, we wouldn't stand a chance. He must've been planning this for months."

"He's been sending scouts to the maze," Annabeth said. "We know because . . . because we found one."

"Chris Rodriguez." Chiron said, and gave Quintus a meaningful look.

"Ah," Quintus nodded. "The one in the . . . Yes. I understand."

"The one in what?" Percy asked. Clarisse glared at him.