~ THREE ~

While Beomgyu was walking to his locker, he saw someone slip a note into his locker and quickly walk away.

He would've chased the guy but he was already gone in the crowd of students.

He walked to his locker and quickly opened it, unfolding the paper that was laying there.

Do you prefer real or fake flowers? - please leave your answer on your desk

Beomgyu tilted his head.

But it was a chance to find out who's doing this.

...

"Class is dismissed." The teacher said.

Beomgyu put every in his bag except for his pencil and wrote Real on the desk before standing up.

He quickly left the room, going around the corner and waiting to hear the door open.

After a few seconds he heard the door open and quickly ran to the room.

When he got there there was a guy wearing a mask and a hood, looking at his desk.

"Hey!"

They guy turned around and looked at Beomgyu.

They guy immediately began to run but Beomgyu chased him. "Quit running..!"

Beomgyu finally caught up with the guy, ripping off his hood.

His hair was green, not like anyone else's in the school.

"Who the hell are you? How did you get into the school?!" Beomgyu asked, holding onto his hood.

When the guy didn't answer Beomgyu sighed. "Answer me!"

Beomgyu was stronger then he looked so the guy struggled for a little before stopping.

"Who are you? Why do you keep leaving notes for me? First of all, they're cringy and second of all I don't even know you!" Beomgyu said.

"I-I'm not writing them! I'm getting paid to give them to you!"

"By who?"

"I can't say." The guy looked at him.

"Yes you can! Tell me!" Beomgyu said.

"I-I can't."

Beomgyu huffed and let go of him. "Tell the person who's paying you to stop writing cringy stuff! And to show themselves." He said, walking away.

He immediately heard running and turned around, seeing the guy run away.

He sighed.

"I should've kept him until he told me." He pouted but continued to walk. "I hope he just tell the person what I told him."

He sighed, walking out of the school.

It's been a long day.