"Byul!"

Byul whined, holding onto Beomgyu tightly.

Her mom looked at Beomgyu asked Beomgyu stared at her.

"Why is she not coming to me?"

"You're like a stranger to her.." Beomgyu said.

"I'm her mother!!"

Beomgyu jumped, moving Byul away from his mom.

"Give her to me."

"She won't go with you.."

Beomgyus mom sighed and left the room.

...

"Taehyun?"
"Beomgyu.."
"What's wrong, why are you crying?"
"M-Me and Soobin had an argument, c-can you come get me..?"
"I.."

Beomgyu sighed, thinking about how alone he was and all he needed was a friend.

"Im..on my way.."
"Thank you.."

...

"Are you listening to me?"

Beomgyu slowly looked at Taehyun. "What?"

"You really are the worse friend someone could ask for!" Taehyun stood up. "Honestly, what kind of friend are you if you don't support me?"

"The kind of friend that visits you everyday in the hospital while you're in a coma." Beomgyu stood up, glaring at him. "I sat there, in the hospital room when nobody else would!! I would stay there until visitation was over, im not a bad friend, im not a bad person in general, when me and Yeonjun broke up you didn't care, did you?! I needed a friend, or, anyone at all and you weren't there to comfort me!" Beomgyu said.

Taehyun stared at him. "I didn't ask you to stay in that hospital room with me."

"Because you didn't have to..that's what friends are for, Taehyun.." Beomgyu sniffled.

Taehyun rolled his eyes. "Whatever, our friendship is over." He said, walking out his room.

Beomgyu took a deep breath and stared at the wall.

He just lost his best friend of 6 years.

...

"Beomgyu?"
"Hyung.."
"What's wrong?"
"Uhm.."
"I gotta go, sorry!"

Yeonjun hung up and Beomgyu stared at his phone.

He didn't even get to say anything.

He sighed and laid down, staring at the ceiling.

He wants someone to talk to.

...

"Hey, baby."

Beomgyu ignored him, staring at his phone.

"Beomgyu?"

Beomgyu looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

Beomgyu shook his head.

"Baby.." Yeonjun sat next to him. "What's wrong..?"

"Nothing, im fine."

"Was it..because i hung up on you earlier?"

Beomgyu ignored him and Yeonjun sighed.

"I'm sorry, it was really busy today i couldn't even get my break, what happened? What did you want to tell me?"

Beomgyu sniffled.

"Baby.."

"T-Taehyun and me..a-aren't friends anymore.." Beomgyu whispered, immediately crying.

Yeonjun frowned and hugged him. "Oh baby you must've felt so alone..i'm so sorry.."

Beomgyu shook his head. "I-I needed someone to talk to and you weren't there, hyung.."

"I know, im sorry, you know i would've listened if i could.." Yeonjun said. "I'm here now, baby.."

"I was all alone.."

"I'm so sorry.."

At least Beomgyu still had Yeonjun.