~ SEVENTEEN ~

Everyday Beomgyu visiting Taehyun whenever he could.

"Hyungs here again." Beomgyu sat next to him. "The police said they think they're close to finding the person. I hope they catch them." Beomgyu sighed, putting flowers next to the many others.

"Oh, by the way, your mom finally broke up with her boyfriend, you're going to be so happy to hear that."

"Hyung misses you at school. Everyone keeps asking how you are but..I don't want them to know.."

He sniffled. "M-Me and Hyungs one month is coming up. I just wish you could wake up so you could help me figure out what to do.."

"I miss you so much.."

...

"Is Beomgyu home?"

Beomgyus mom smiled sadly and nodded. "He's in his room."

"Okay."

Yeonjun walked to Beomgyus room, slowly opening the door.

He saw Beomgyu sleeping and walking in, closing the door. He walked to Beomgyus bed and took of his shoes, laying next to Beomgyu.

"Goodnight Beomgyu.." Yeonjun kissed him before closing his eyes.

...

"Hey! No!" Beomgyu laughed, trying to run away from Yeonjun.

They were supposed to be watering the garden but instead they're playing around.

"What? Is it cold?"

"Yes!" Beomgyu smiled.

Yeonjun laughed and began to water the garden again.

"I'm soaked!" Beomgyu sniffled form the cold, walking over to Yeonjun.

"You'll be okay." Yeonjun smiled.

"Whatever."

...

"Hyung?"

Yeonjun turned and looked at Beomgyu, humming.

"I-I love you." Beomgyu said, blushing a little.

Yeonjun smiled brightly.

"I love you too."

...

"It's been a week. They finally found out who it was, they just need to find out where she is." Beomgyu sighed.

"I finally told Yeonjun I love him last night." Beomgyu sighed

"But Tae, yesterday I saw the guy you like slip a 'Get well' card into your locker. He also put a frog in front of your locker, just like a lot of other people but I know you only want to hear about him." Beomgyu said, smiling.

Suddenly a timer went off, making Beomgyu jump.

"Sorry Tae, I would stay for long but I have a date with Yeonjun, I'll see you later." Beomgyu stood up, leaving the room.

He just hoped Taehyun was hearing everything he said.