"Byul was hitting and biting again."

Beomgyu sighed. "Was she like..when she was hitting and biting was someone carrying her?"

"Yes and whenever someone tried to feed her, or change her, or lay her for a nap, or even when they try to talk to her."

Beomgyu sighed. "I think it may be my fault..im always by her side-"

"No! Children are just like that! Some children want only the one who cares for them the most to look after them all day!" The teacher quickly said. "It's normal behavior now that you've explained it!"

"Are you sure?" Beomgyu asked. "I'll try to get her used to not being by my side all day.."

"That would be wonderful."

"Okay..thank you so much, see you tomorrow and have a good day!"

"You too!"

...

"Oppa.." Byul cried.

Beomgyu was sleeping.

"Oppa..!!"

Beomgyu gasped and woke up, sitting up as quick as he could.

"Byul.." He quickly stood up and grabbed her from her crib. "I'm sorry.."

Byul continued to cry and Beomgyu rubbed her back, laying back down:

"It's okay.."

He closed his eyes then quickly opened them again.

He was so tired.

...

"Baby.."

Beomgyu woke up and saw Yeonjun standing in front of him with Byul im his arms sleeping.

"Byul.." Beomgyu sat up.

"No, she's okay.." Yeonjun mumbled. "Just wake up and eat, okay?"

Beomgyu sighed and went to lay back down.

"Beomgyu."

"I'm up.." Beomgyu mumbled, closing his eyes while still sitting up.

"Baby, come on and eat.." Yeonjun patting his head.

Beomgyu sighed and nodded, stretching his arms before standing up.

...

"What do you mean you're tired? All you do is lay around and take care of a baby all day i would love to do that!"

Beomgyu stared at his mom.

"Then take her."

"What?"

"Take her and watch her since it's so fucking easy!" Beomgyu said. "I've watched her from the day she was born and the only person she knows is me and Yeonjun. Yeonjun isn't even her fucking family!!"

"Beomgyu."

"No, get dad, get anyone you want but all you do is sit on your ass all day just moaning and groaning while i'm taking care of your child. I love Byul, really, and i absolutely love being her older brother but i can't be a second parent to her." Beomgyu said. "She's not my daughter but yet i take care of her all the time, whenever she cries, im there, whenever she's hungry, im there, everytime she needs anything im there!! You're not there!! So get off your lazy ass and take care of your fucking daughter!!" Beomgyu shouted.

His mom stared at him then grabbed her phone.

"Your dad will be in your room later so be ready." She said.

Beomgyu sighed and put Byul on top of the bed. "Why can't you just fucking listen to me?! Use your ears! Use them!!" He shouted and Byul began to cry.

"Beomgyu."

"Listen to me, listen to me, just fucking listen to me!!" Beomgyu grabbed her shoulders. "Please..just listen to me..."

"I'm listening."

"I'm so tired, mom..everyone i knew from high school are living their best lives while i'm sat around taking care of Byul all day..i don't even have a job.." He began to cry. "I wanted a sister not a daughter.."

"Go to your room."

"You said you were listening to me!!" Beomgyu began to sob, shaking her shoulders. "You're not listening!! Please listen to me i don't want to be like this anymore!"

"Beomgy, get off your mother now."

Beomgyu turned around and saw his dad standing there.

"Dad..please..someone has to listen to me.." Beomgyu whispered and walked over to him. "Please, please listen to me."

"Talk then."

"I'm tired.." Beomgyu mumbled. "I'm tired, dad.."

"Of what?"

Beomgyu stared at him. "Are you listening to me..?"

"Yes."

"I-I watch Byul everyday, dad..i can't do it..im not her mom o-or dad.." Beomgyu sniffled. "I'm her brother, i love being her brother but i want a job, i want to earn my own money like everyone i went to high school with.." Beomgyu said. "I don't want to be stuck in the house with Byul all day anymore.."

His dad stared at him. "Go to your room."

Beomgyu began to cry again falling to his knees and gripping his hair.

"Beomgyu."

Beomgyu ignored him and continued to cry.

He just needed to let everything out.