~ FIVE ~

Today Beomgyu dressed up comfortably but nice.

It was valentines and everyone already had chocolates, gift bags, teddy bears, bouquet of flowers and more.

He pouted, going to his locker.

He expected the person to stalk him until he got to school and asked him to be their boyfriend.

He opened his locker and saw a note there.

Todays the day. I'll be a little late but I promise I'll do it. You'll be the person to receive the most and best gifts, I promise.

Beomgyu huffed.

"Hey Beomgyu." Taehyun walked up to him.

Beomgyu looked at him, pouting.

"What's wrong? Were they ugly?"

Beomgyu hit his shoulder. "They're going to be late."

Taehyun smiled. "You'll be fine, at least they're going to do it."

Beomgyu shrugged. "Let's go to class." Beomgyu said.

Taehyun agreed.

...

"It's still morning, Beomgyu, don't worry." Taehyun patted his back.

Beomgyu has been sad all morning.

"But what if they changed their mind..?" Beomgyu looked at him.

"They didn't! They're late!" Taehyun said.

"You're right.." Beomgyu sighed.

Taehyun patted his back once more before focusing.

...

When Beomgyu got to his 3rd class, there's a bouquet of roses on his desk and a paper next to it.

He picked up the paper, unfolding it.

I told you I promise.

He pouted a little but sat down.

He was expecting more.

...

"Hey Beomgyu." Yeonjun walked up to Beomgyu.

"Hi." Beomgyu smiled at him. He was trying to hold three gift bags, a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear at the same time.

"Need help?"

Beomgyu blushed a little and nodded.

Yeonjun grabbed the bouquet and the teddy bear.

Beomgyu sighed out of relief and turned to his locker, opening it. "Thank you, Hyung, I was starting to grow muscles because they were so much."

"Oh really?"

Beomgyu nodded and turned around, seeing Yeonjun standing with the bouquet and teddy bear but now he was also holding up a paper.

Will you be my boyfriend?

Beomgyu blushed, looking around.

There were already people staring because of the bouquet and teddy bear but now everyone was staring.

After a few seconds he realized the situation and smiled, hugging Yeonjun tightly.

"Oh, Beomgyu wait-"

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend!"

Yeonjun smiled. "That's great to hear but I really can't hug your right now.."

Beomgyu let go of him, letting Yeonjun put the stuff down on the floor before Beomgyu hugged him again.

"I've been waiting so long for you to ask me, you don't understand, why didn't you ask me sooner? Why did you wait? Was I not obvious? Also how do I look today? I look alright, right? I thought it was kind of a bad outfit when I came to school but-"

"Beomgyu, you look perfect." Yeonjun smiled at him.

Beomgyu blushed and smiled.

"Thank you.."

They heard the bell ring and Beomgyu pouted a little. "I'll see you later, Hyung.."

"I'll see you." Yeonjun kissed his cheek before happily skipping away.

Beomgyu blushed but picked up his things.

He was so happy.