Part 1

Ist if here someone belongs from this community. I seriously don't want to hurt your religion, caste and names.

The Ghosh house.

Kusum - ori baba... Aye Susheela!!!

Susheela - khelne do na maa...

She shouted from the street where she was playing with puppies.

Kusum - eta amara dosa chilea jo tughe itna aajadi di... Tu ruk! ( It was my fault that I gave you freedom)

She took the brook and came out to beat her. She starts beating her on the street.

Susheela - maa amake marebena na...(Maa don't beat me)

Kusum - asabhya!! Tere se biya kaun korega.. (shameless)

Susheela - ekhana bacca hate pare... Abhi koi biya nahi karega mughse. (I am still a small girl)

Kusum - tu ghar to chal!!

She pushed her towards the home.

Susheela ran inside the home.

Suddenly A car came and stopped in front of there house.

Susheela - ine ke? (who is this?)

She quickly ran inside the room to pick her dupatta. She wore that and went to kitchen.

She saw a men in his 30's coming out of the car. There was also an old woman coming just stepped out of the car.

Minakshi - lagta hai yahi ghar hai.

Pramod - aap aaiye mere sath.

Kusum just came out and went towards the joining her hands.

Minakshi and Pramod entered inside there home.

They sat in the angan and Susheela came out with a tray of glasses of water.

Minakshi - yahi hai Susheela?

Kusum - ha.. Meri beti.

Susheela was shivering in front of Pramod as he was eyeing on her.
She quickly went back to the kitchen.

Minakshi - kiya umar hai uski?

Kusum - 17 baras ki hai abhi...

Minakshi - rang bhi saaf hai iska... Kad me to bhot chhoti hai magar Mere Pramod ke sath jachegi...

Kusum - ji... Ghar ka sara kaam janti hai... Bas zara si naadan hai...

Minakshi - are biya ke baad sab samajh jaegi..

Kusum - par biya aap hi karenge... Hum keval paise lenge.

Minakshi - hm... Ladki sundar hai tumhari... Mol baav mat karna... Poore pachaas hazaar dungi..

Kusum - mughe manjoor hai... Ye aapki hui.. Are Susheela... Bahar to aa...

Susheela came out with a scared heart.

Minakshi stands & came towards her.

Minakshi - ye hamari bahu banegi.

She got started after listening to this.. It Happened to her. What she always feared of... She is being sold to them.

Her teary eyes went towards Pramod who had a smirk on his face that he is going to marry this young girl.

She ran towards the room and closed the door. She fell on the floor crying that she can not leave her mother. How could she sell her? She is just 17 years old.

Vote - 10

Thankyou 🙂