Part 7

Susheela - nahi... Mai nahi piti sharab...

Pramod - to botal kyo todi tune?

Susheela - jis se aap sharab na piye.

Pramod - Accha... Tu ek botal todegi to mai kya band kar dunga sharab peena? Ek hi botal hai kya sharab ki?

Susheela - aapko sharab nahi peeni chaiye?

Pramod - Accha? Tughe bada pata hai 😒

Susheela - janti hu mai.... Sharab peene se gurda kharab ho jata hai....Aur aur Phir haspatal me bharti hona padta hai...Aur ilaaj bhi Karana padta hai.

Pramod - kaise pata tughe?

Susheela - mere baba ko bhi sharab peene ki aadat thi..... Aur Phir beemar ho gaye sharab peene ki wajah se.... Aur mar gaye.

Pramod - tere baba sasti sharab peete honge... Mai to mehengi wali peeta hu...

Susheela - sharab to sharab hoti hai.. Nahi peene chahiye aapko.... Agar aapko bhi kuch pareshani ho gayi to....

Pramod - kuch nahi hoga mughe.

Susheela - mere baba bhi yahi bolte the... Mat pijiye sharab.... Ye bhot galat hai...

She turned her face making a sad face. Pramod realized she has seen something bad in her past that's why she is getting insecure about him to drink alcohol.

Pramod - theek hai chal... Nahi piyunga..

Susheela - vo..... Vada kijiye.

Pramod - ha chal vada kiya ... Nahi piyunga. 

He promised that he won't consume alcohol anymore. She was very happy that he this habit.

One night.

They were together, she lost herself into him. Feeling his touch and joy in his kisses. They don't get intimate regularly. He literally thinks once if she will feel comfortable to him or not.
She is happy that he is not rude anymore like he also cares and loves her. They both get insecure about each other. His concern is very genuine. She feels that she got a correct man.

.......

It was an eve when Pramod was talking to someone and Susheela was in front on him.

Manikshi - mere ghar me to itni sundar bahu aai hai... To gehne bhi aur banwane hai mughe.

Goldsmith - are aapne jaise tarah ke gehne banwaye The Saare laya hu....

Minakshi - Susheela tu ye payal pehen kar dekh.

She took the anklet and wore it at her ankle but it felt loose.

The son of the goldsmith was next to her. Having some bad intentions for her. After all everybody had listened about the beauty of the Thakurain. Every men had thought to tear her veil and suck her.
He is names as Amit.

Amit - mai madad karu aapki...

Susheela - nahi...

Pramod looked at them and found Amit's hand, trying on touch her skin.

Amit - mai kar hi deta hu.

He took the anklet and touched her ankle rubbing his finger on her ankle and locking it.

Pramod was fuming in anger as he found Susheela getting nervous that she fisted her saree.

Amit - bhot sundar hai aap...

She quickly held her veil on her face.

Amit smirked on her action.

Pramod let him go as he knew what he needed to do now.

Vote - 25

Thankyou 🙂