Part 2

Susheela was crying since she got to know that she is been sold to them.

She shouted at her mom.

Susheela - kya kusur tha mera jo mera sauda kar diya... Mai nahi jaungi unke sath.

Kusum - bakwas mat kar!! Paise bhi le chuki hu mai...

Susheela - ami yete parabo na!! Vo biya karega mughse... (I will not go)

Kusum - ekhane kona bhula nie... Ye pratha hai.. Is samaaj me nibhani padegi. (There is nothing wrong)

Susheela - tumi kemana maa.....? (what kind of mother you are?)

He tears dropped and started crying.

Kusum - koi natak mat kar... Chup chap jane ke liye taiyaar hoja...

She turned her face towards another side bursting out with tears.

Kusum came towards her. Makes her turn.
Susheela hugged her tightly.

Kusum - ei ghatnara amara bacca meye..... Teri kismat me likha tha bikna... Tere baap ne mughe khareeda.... Aur ab... Tughe Thakur Babu ne.... Tughe hamesha ke liye jana padega. ( This was suppose to happen my girl)

Susheela - ami bisbasa karate parachi na eta tumi maa.... (I can't belive it's you maa)

She backed off and went to washroom. She splashed the water on her face and wiped her face with a towel. Looking at her face turned red. She came out.

She came to the angan.

Mini - le jaye Susheela ko...?

Kusum - ha le jaiye..

Susheela came out of the room. She was lost in her thoughts.

Mini - aao beti...

Kusum - aur sun Susheela... Aaj vahi tera maykaa, vahi tera sasuraal... Is ghar ko Yaad mat karna... Samjhi aur naadani chhod kar Thakur Babu and badi malkin ki seva karna samjhi...

Susheela nodded simply.

They took Susheela with them.

The same night.

She was standing next to Pramod. Her hairline was filled with vermillion and she was crying under the veil.

She heard the conversation of people talking about them.

Are Kalkatta se khareed ke laye hai

Magar badi sundar lagti hai.

Thakur babu ke sath sundar legegi..

Ab to ye Thakurain banke raaj karegi haveli pe.. Ache bhaag honge iske ho Thakur Babu se biya ho gaya..

Thakur Babu ko to bhot bade khandano se rishte aae... Pata nahi kya socha jo aise biya kar liya.

She kept on wiping her tears and tried to be calm.

The same night.

When she sent inside the big room, which looked very pretty. She settled herself on the bed and fisted her saree. Not knowing what is going to happen the next. Suddenly she saw her husband coming inside the room. Closing the door. He came towards her and breathed heavily.

He sat near her, uncovering her face. Looking at every inch of her.

Pramod - sundar hai tu.

She lowered her eyes with fear. Pramod held her chin lifting her face.

Pramod -  muh me zuban nahi hai?

Susheela - j.. Ji..

He removed the pallu staring at her again.

He forwarded his hand touching her waist. She fell uneasy and she held hand holding his fingers.

He glared on her while she was shivering of it.

Pramod - rok mat mughe...

He said only once and claimed on her.

A few hours later. She saw cried, keeping her palm on her face. That was so painful. She didn't dared to stop him. She covered herself with the blanket and cried again not making any noise.

Pramod was tired of listing to her hiccups and grabbed her arms pulling closer.

Pramod - zyada Dard hai kya tughe?!

His voice was loud and harsh but now much to go out of the room.

Vote - 15

Thankyou 🙂