Part 4

The next morning. She went to mandir for the pooja and she notices every married wife wearing that beautiful gajra and there was she with no a single jewellery in her hair that hurted her. She is richest among them All yet her husband avoided to give this sweet gift to her.

She heard them saying.

Thakurain sundar to bhot hai.. Par dekho aaj pooja me pooja me shringaar bhi nahi kiya.. Baalo ko khula ho chhod diya....

Are maine to suna hai Thakur babu me majboori me biya kiya.. Varna itna kam kam umar ki ladki ke biya kyo karte vo...

Ab unhe apna khoon bhi to chahiye... Tum to janti ho... Ise khareeda aur kar liya biya.. Varna kaha Thakur Babu aur kaha ye... Huh...

She was totally offended listening to them.

She went back to home. As soon as she went inside the room. She removed his her glass bangles and threw them on the dressing table. She didn't realized that she has invited the devil for dinner.

Pramod was sitting on the the bed.

She looked at him and quickly picked the broken bangles.

Pramod - zyada gussa aata hai kya tughe?

She can't stop herself on this.

Susheela - maine kya manga tha aapse?

He stands and came towards her.

Susheela - zyada se zyada keval ke garja manga tha... Vatsavitri ki pooja me har aurat ke baalo me garja tha... Bas mughe chhod kar... Kehne ko mera pati sabse ameer hai... Par kya apni patni ki iccha aapne poori ki..  Maine vo pooja aapke liye hi to ki thi......... Bhot Bure ho aap... Bilkul Accha nahi laga aaj mughe.

He slapped her for raising her voice on him.

Pramod - bola tha na zuban mat chala...

She cried to it and remove rest of the bangles throwing them on the floor to them break into pieces.

She walked out of the room taking the ghoonghat on her face.

It came to evening when the guests came to meet the new bride.

She got ready into a heavy saree. Wearing a heavy piece of jewellery that suited on the saree and her hairs in a bun.

She sat keeping the long veil on her face.

One by one everyone came and showered there blessing on her, to have a happy married life ahead, may they have a baby soon and may her husband live longer.

She kept smiling.

Minakshi was smiling but she heard what happened inside the room in the morning. Susheela wore a big nose pin so that no one could see the mark of slap her cheek.

Everyone was impressed with this beauty and she also received a lot a gifts too.

Late night, before Susheela could come to her room.

Minakshi asked her to massage her legs. She was massaging her legs by the oil.

Minakshi - tune gussa kiya aaj?

Susheela - aawaz ucchi ki thi maine.....

Minakshi - kya baat ho gayi thi?

Susheela - kuch nahi.. Bas...

She said holding her cries in her mouth.

Minakshi - are.. Idhar aa...

Susheela hugged her immediately crying into her arms.

Minakshi - aurat ko.....sehna padta hai..... Man ja... Chal chup ho ja... Ro mat... Aise rote nahi.... Biya kaise nibhaegi........

Susheela - mughe... Mughe..... Maa ke paas jana hai.......

She backed off and Minakshi saw her crying like a kid.

Minakshi - tu kahi bhi nahi ja sakti.... Tu kahi mar bhi gayi na... To arthi is hi ghar se jaaegi.... Bhool ja ki bahar ki duniya teri hai.......

She wiped her tears and kept her head on her lap.

Minakshi caresses her head.

........

While Susheela was waken up. She didn't had her food yet as Pramod didn't came.

She heard him coming inside the room she woke up quickly. He was drunk and he legs moved towards the washroom. She got up and came towards him.

She waited for him to come out but she heard him coughing inside.. She came towards the washroom and found some blood dripping out of his mouth.

Susheela - ye kya hua aapko!?

Vote - 20

Thankyou 🙂