Part 17

Pramod came to Haveli and didn't found Susheela and Minakshi.

Pramod - maa... Susheela.... Koi hai hi nahi... Kaha gaye sab?

Maid - maalik vo.... Badi maalkin aur choti maalkin to..... Haspatal me hai...

Pramod - kyo?!

Maid - vo maalik choti malkin ki tabiyat achanak se kharab ho gayi thi.

Pramod rushed to hospital after knowing that Susheela is unwell and Minakshi is along with her.

He reached hospital and asked on the reception that where is his wife. They informed that she is in the emergency ward room. He went to the floor and found his mother.

Sitting and counting the beads of her rosary.

He went towards her.

Pramod - maa....

He said this and Minakshi looked upon his face. She started crying. Pramod came in his knees.

Pramod - kya hua hai?

Minakshi - Susheela........

She break into tears.

Minakshi - Susheela..... vo....

Pramod hugged her immediately getting  something going wrong.

Pramod - mai doctor se baat karta hu.

He talked to the doctor and they told them that it will be difficult for Susheela to deliver a normal child and it will be complicated for Susheela also.

Pramod was also shaken that it is only his fault that Susheela is suffering. He went to her ward and found her sleeping. She was in a deep slumber so he didn't disturbed her and sat next to her. Caressing her face and he started crying feeling himself to be responsible to his deed. But he knows that now he can't let anything happen to Susheela anyway.

He decided to get her abortion done as he can't let her die. If it happened then he will never forgive himself.

........

The doctor came out of the Ot and told to Pramod and Minakshi that they have successfully did the abortion and Susheela is alright.

Pramod asked that he wants to see his unborn child for once. The doctor didn't denied him and allowed him.

Pramod was crying hard taking his dead child in his arms. The baby was undeveloped and totally weak. He just apologized to the baby for snatching his life but he was provoked to do this to save Susheela at any cost.

He came out of the ward.

Minakshi - tune use kuch nahi bataya... Sadma lag jaega use....

Pramod - mughe uske liye jo theek laga maine kiya..... Ab marne thodi na deta use...

Minakshi - vo khush thi ye jan kar...... Ab pata nahi kya haal hoga uska...

Pramod - jo hoga sambhal lunga use... Kam se kam zinda to Rahegi ab.....

...........

Susheela screamed pushing him away and fell on floor, shouting at him wildly.

" Kyo kiya mere sath aisa!!!!"

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂