Part 16

4 months later.

A night with a lot of pain building inside her belly. She screamed and got up as She can not bear the pain anymore. She was crying hard holding her 4 months old baby bump. Her tears appeared on her cheeks. Minakshi ran inside the room to her and found her screaming and crying like worst.

She immediately called the doctor who came for the check up.

They examined and found her bleeding extremely. They admitted her to the hospital. Mini was scared and crying as she never found Susheela in such condition.
They called Minakshi inside the room. Susheela was unconscious but she had lost a lot of blood.

Minkashi - meri bahu ko hua kya hai? Aap kuch to bataiye mughe...

Doctor - hame iski jaanch karni hogi Tabhi kuch bata paenge..... Tab tak unhe haspatal me rakhenge...

Minakshi - meri bahu ko kuch nahi hona chahiye... Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye...

Doctor - abhi hum kuch nahi keh sakte... Jaan ko bhi jokhim ho sakta.

Minakshi felt her heart broke. She didn't knew what to do. Her son is still in abroad, she had no idea what to do? She can't let Susheela suffer because, she was terrified to hear her screams.

The next day.

She was still in the hospital with Susheela. The doctor told her that the child inside her womb is affected by the same disease through which Pramod is suffering. It is impossible for Susheela to give birth to a normal child. Her child will be abnormal birth and there will be hard few chances for the child to survive. If the condition got critical then they will do a pre-mature delivery for her.

Minakshi was crying hard. She didn't knew anything then. To whom she could ask for her issues. Everyone has an eye on Pramod's property that worths billions. But she knew that she need to be calm and have faith otherwise Susheela willI breakdown into this shock.

The next day.

Susheela was still in the hospital. Minakshi was still with her. She had not written anything to Pramod about this yet. The same evening.
Pramod was back. But unknown to what happened to Susheela.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂