Part 8

Susheela was in the room. Combing her hair and Pramod entered inside.

Pramod - ye sab chhod aur idhar aa Mere Paas.

She left the comb and came towards him.

He held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Pramod - tughe koi pareshani hai?

Susheela - mughe... Nahi toh... Mughe to koi takleef nahi hai.

Pramod - to teri zuban kyo nahi chalti!

He said loudly.

Susheela - Matlab?

Pramod pulled her so close that he was pressing himself upon her.

Susheela - aaah...chhodiye mughe.

Pramod - aaj vo haramzada tughe hath lagata ja raha tha.. Aur teri zuban chalni band ho gayi thi...

She was shivering of his anger and she was scared since that asshole touched her.

Susheela - mai... Maine isliye nahi bola tha.. Kyo.. Kyo mughe...

Pramod - saaf saaf bata mughe!

His anger was reaching on peak.

Susheela - agar mai chillati ya kuch bolti to... To aap par log sawal uthate.. Sab log yaha par kitni izzat karte hai aapke.. Aur aur... Agar sabko pata chalta ki aapki patni ko kisi se hath lagaya to log baate banate... Aapki izzat par sawal khade kar dete..

Pramod - iska Matlab koi bhi haramkhor tughe hath lagayega aur tu meri izzat ke liye sehti rahegi?!

Susheela - nahi sehti... Sahi samay milne par aapko batati.... Magar ek baar kisi ko bhi ye pata chala ki Thakur Babu ki patni ko kisi dusre mard ne hath lagaya to sab mere charitra pe sawal utha dete........ Isliye mai chup rahi...

He held her chin tightly.

Pramod - aaj ke baad koi tugh pe aankh bhi utha ke dekega... To maar dunga use.... Aur gafh dunga ise zameen me....... Tu sirf meri hai aur kisi ki nahi.

She nodded and her tears dropped on her cheek.

He left her and went out of the room.

Till the night Susheela was lost in what happened today.

She is just 17, apart from her own wish, she is married and even raped for some times. Abused and even harassed. She is suffering and no one knows what she is going thorough?

She was crying sitting in a corner of the room locking herself inside. She was crying badly breaking into the pain.

Suddenly she heard the knock. She veiled her face with the saree and stands.

Pramod - darwaza khol.

Susheela - ji..

She quickly opened the door.

He came inside and closed the door. Locking it by himself.

Pramod - sun.....

Susheela - kahiye...

Pramod - idhar aa..

He sat on the bed and asked her to come toward him. She stepped ahead.

Pramod - baith.

She was going to sit next to him but he pulled her on his lap. She was shocked with this action. He never made her sit on his lap.

He unveiled her face. Finding her eyes were wet.

Pramod - ro rahi thi baithe baithe..

Susheela - vo to aise hi...

Pramod - usne jab hath lagaya to darr laga tughe?

Susheela - ha...

Pramod - mai hath lagau to darr lagta hai?

Susheela - jab aap kabhi kabhi gussa karte ho Tabhi darr lagta hai.

Pramod - tu badi nazuk hai... Mere gusse se aise daregi to mere sath rahegi kaise?

Susheela - Reh lungi.. Jaise ab reh rahi hu.

He wiped her tears.

Pramod - tu janti nahi... Tu bhot keemti hai mere liye...... Lagta hai na tughe maine khareeda hai....... Par nahi...... Tughe dekha tha maine... Bhot sundar lagi tu mughe...... Jab tu apne ghar ke bahar khel rahi thi...... Maine rishta bheja tha tere ghar pe...... Teri maa ne bataya... Ye pratha hai...... Ki vo beti bech dete hai...... Mere Paas aur koi rasta nahi tha..to maine tera Mol de diya...
Tere jaise aur kaha milti mughe... Itni sundar... Itni seedhi sadhi... Itni pyaari si...

Susheela - aap mughe kabhi apne se dur to nahi jane doge na...

Pramod - aisa kyo pooch rahi hai...

Susheela - pata nahi.... Aur koi mughe samajh paega ya nahi...

He tears rolled on her cheeks and She cried to him.

Pramod - bilkul nahi. Kahi nahi jane dunga tughe.

She hugged him crying on his shoulder.
He wrapped his hand around her. She cried hard.
He rubbed her back and she backed off. He kissed her cheeks lovingly. She kept her hand on his shoulder. Matching there foreheads. He cupped her face gently.

The lights were off...there bodies were rubbing on each other's. Her hand was continuously caressing his hairs and back. The night was totally passionate between them. With some pleasurable thrusts passionate kisses.

Don't thinks it's an end here... Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. Stay tuned.

Vote - 25

Thankyou 🙂