Part 3

Susheela didn't answered to His words.

Pramod - ye Dard to tughe roz sehna padega... Yahi sach hai... Har aurat ki sacchai hai ye... Tera biya mughse hua hai... Jitna jaldi tu is sach ko man legi.. Khush rahegi.. Varna roz maregi yahi...
Jan ke ye baat.... Mere aage zuban soch saamajh kar kholna varna tu janti nahi hai mera gussa samjhi.

She nodded and he slept next to her.

The next morning.

She was wearing a red saree with a lot of jewelleries as she is the Thakurain of the haveli that means she have to live like a queen.

She came out of the room and saw the servants working around.

Minakshi - Susheela.. Zara mere kamre to aana.

Susheela - ji.

She came to her room.

Minakshi - ori baba... Nayi bahurani itni sundar... Aaja baith mere Paas.

She same and sat next to her.

Minakshi - to bata... Kaisa laga sab...

Susheela - Accha tha..

Minakshi - aur mera beta?

Susheela remained silent feeling awkward to say anything to her about him.

Minakshi - bol... Accha hai na mera beta?

Susheela - ji..

Minakshi - ek baat batau

Susheela - kya?

Minakshi - Raat ko zyada Dard to nahi hua tughe...

Susheela got startled and turned her face to another side feeling awkward.

Minakshi - yaha teri maa nahi aaegi tera Dard poochne... Mughe bata de... Ab to mai hi teri maa hu... Chal bata.. Dard zyada hua?

She slowly nodded.

Minakshi - dekh bahu.... Ye Dard tughe kuch dino ke liye sehna padega.... Phir aadat si lag jaegi....samjhi.

She nodded.

Susheela - kya mai yaha koi kaam nahi kar sakti.

Minakshi - tu kyo kaam karegi. Naukar hai na kaam karne ke liye. Tu Thakurain hai.. Thath se rehna hai tughe.. Sab par hukum chalakar.

Smiled nodding in yes.

The same night.

She remained quiet the tried to tolerate the pain as much as she could. He was more harsh than last night. He sucked her hard.
A few hours later.

She was laying with tears and his face was resting on her chest. His hands were grabbing her hand.

He looked back on her face. She closed her eyes.

Pramod - dekh mughe.

She opened her eyes and looked at his face.

He kissed her eyes and she let his lips to suck her. She moaned as he pinched her waist.

He traced his fingertips on her face.

Pramod - kabhi kisi aur se Pyaar to nahi kiya tune?

She nodded in no.

Pramod - muh se bol.

Susheela - na... Nahi

Pramod - kyo? Tu itni sundar hai.. Koi to pasand karta hoga tughe?

Susheela - maa mughe kisi se baat nahi karne deti thi... Par mai apne saheliyo ke sath khelti thi..

Pramod - yaha aisa nahi hona chahiye... Is kamre ke bahar tera chehra Mere siva koi nahi dekh sakta... Ye pallu tere chehre se hatna nahi chahiye.. Samjhi... Koi aur tughe nahi dekh sakta.. Ye haq sirf mughe hai... Samjhi?

Susheela - ji...

Pramod - meri har baat apne dimag me bitha le varna bhot pachtaegi.

She nodded and he laid next to her sleeping.

Her tears rolled out of her eyes. She closed her eyes falling into sleep.

The next day.

She was sitting with minakshi.

Minakshi - sun Susheela.. Kal mehman aaenge.. Teri muhdikhai ke liye, Vatsavitri ki pooja bhi hai. Tu acche se taiyaar ho jana.

She nodded, she once told thought to ask her husband to bring something for her, just a little thing if he could bring.

At night.

He was reading some important papers sitting on the bed.

She came out of the washroom.

Susheela - suniye...

Pramod - bol.

Susheela - kal Vatsavitri ki pooja hai ghar me... Aur meri muh dikhai bhi hai...

Pramod - to? Usme mai kya karunga?

Susheela - mai mandir jaungi pooja ke liye.  Kya aap mere liye....

Pramod - kya?....... Are bol jaldi?!

Susheela - kya aap mere liya gajra le aaenge?

She said in a lower voice.

Pramod - mai?.... Tere liya gajra khareedta phirunga ab...yahi kaam. Hai kya mere Paas.. Ja jake so ja.

Susheela became sad on his rude replay.

She mumbled something that he heard.

"itne bahe zameendaar aur patni ke liye gajra bhi nahi la sakte... Huh..."

Pramod - zyada zuban mat chala..

She turned laying silently. She didn't spoke anything getting filled up of the frustration.

Vote - 15

Thankyou 🙂