Twenty Five

" What?" I asked in shock, not expecting Aemond to say anything like that. " You heard me," He grinned, I let out a gasp as he grabbed my thighs and picked me up before throwing me down on my bed.

" Aemond-" Aemond knelt on my bed, his large body towering over mine. He untied his leather vest and threw it to the floor. " I don't want to hear anymore words coming from your mouth," Aemond smirked as he slowly began to untie his breeches " I'm going to fuck you" " Ae-" I tried to protest " Speak again and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk down that aisle on our wedding day, do you understand?" I nodded my head.

" Good," Aemond smiled at me. I shivered in anticipation as Aemonds fingers gripped the end of my nightgown and pulled it over my head. Aemonds eye exaimed my naked body carefully, smirking as his eye slowly made its way back up to mine. Aemond stared at me for a second before parting his lips. " I'm going to fuck you so good your cunt is going to quiver as the mere memory of this night. Now, spread your legs for me my little niece, I want to see your cunt."

I shivered as Aemonds large hands gripped my thighs and spread my legs, our eyes never broke contact as Aemond lowered his head and began to tease me with his tongue. I let a small moan slip from my lips as he shoved his tongue inside of me, devouring my cunt desperately.

I threw my head back into my pillows, moans escaping my mouth as he pleasured me. Two of his large fingers slipped inside of my cunt, I tried to dip my hips as a way of escaping from the pleasure but Aemond pulled my hips back towards him.

" Aemond," I moaned out, feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure of his tongue. I came all over Aemonds face, his tongue cleaning me up as he sat back and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. " I'm not finished with you yet." He smirked before he leaned forward, his tongue running slow circles around my nipple before he took it in his mouth and began to suck on it.

I was a moaning mess, his tongue devoured my breast as he pumped my cunt with two of his fingers.

" My my, my dear niece makes such wonderful sounds." Aemond jumped back and pulled me into him, covering my naked body from the intruder. " What do you want, Aegon?" Aemond spat at his brother. " I came to join in the fun, after all it sounds like I'm in a whore house." " You think I'd ever let you near Aemma?" " I mean, we could take her together?" Aegon smirked.

" I'll slit your throat." Aemond spat. " Well, you have two choices, brother. We can either share Aemma, or you come with me for some drinking in flea bottom." ," I told you I'd never go there with you again." " Then move over, and I will join you. " He smiled at us.

" Aemond," I spoke up, making him stare down at me. Aemond huffed. " Fine, I'll go drinking with you." Aemond threw the blanket over my exposed body and began to dress himself." I'll need time to change. ", " Find a commoners dress as well." " Why would I need a dress?" ," For Aemma, our dear niece is coming with us

" If she doesn't then I'll tell our mother you tried to fuck her." Aemond opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him. " Aemond!" I put my hand on his chest, standing between Aegon and him with the blanket lazily wrapped around my naked body.

" I'll go, it's okay." " I won't let him put you in danger." ," It's either she has a fun night with us in Flea Bottom, or I can pull this blanket and feel her beautiful skin against mine." Aegon smirked, stroking my arm gently.

Aemond didn't say anything. He just stared at Aegon with such hatred in his eye. I gulped when Aegon lay his head on my shoulder, his hand reaching around to the front of my blanket and gripping it tight. " Well?" Aegon asked. Aemond closed his eye and took a deep breath. " Very well, brother."

Aegon pulled on my blanket, the fabric slowly falling from my naked body. Aemond grabbed it before, it could fully expose me to Aegon. " You will not leave my sight in Flea Bottom. Do you understand me?" Aemond asked," I do. " I nodded, happy he wasn't going to let Aegon touch me. " Call your hand maiden and request one of her dresses, I will come back and get you before we go." I nodded my head and grabbed the blanket as Aemond let go and grabbed Aegon . Come on."