Thirty Two

The celebrations had gone on for hours until King Viserys stood from his seat. " It is time for the bedding ceremony!" He announced. Everyone cheered at the news. My eyes widened as some Lords came towards me. " Stop where you are." Aemond spat as he stood in front of me. " I can take my bride to our wedding bed by myself.".

Aemond took my hand and turned to our family and guests. " Thank all of you for being a part of this glorious evening. I thank you all on behalf of both of us when we say there was no better way to celebrate our union than with the mighty people of Westeros!" The men roared in cheers for Aemond. " Enjoy the rest of your evening, and I wish to see you all before your leave.".

I followed after Aemond as he walked me through the crowd of people and out into the corridors of the castle. The noise of the wedding became fainter and fainter the further into the castle we walked. We finally made it to Aemond's chambers, my ears ringing from the quiet as he shut the door behind him. " Finally alone," Aemond smiled, " Finally wed." I smiled back, my hand caressing Aemonds smooth face as I placed a gentle kiss to his lips.

Aemond leaned into our kiss, making me laugh as he wrapped his arm under my legs and pulled me up into his chest. " Now I can finally pleasure you the way a husband is meant to pleasure his wife.". Aemond sat me on my feet, his eye examined my dress. " It is a beautiful dress, I'd hate for it to damage in our bed.". " Untie me, and I shall keep it well preserved.". Aemond undid the lace to my dress, helping me pull it from my body and threw it over the couch in his room.

Aemond knelt in front of me, his eye examining my body through my undergarments. " What are you doing?" I asked . Taking in every aspect of your beauty.". I smiled, unlacing Aemonds leather vest, pulling it from his torso as I pulled his white undershirt from his pants. Aemond grabbed my face, kissing me passionately as we continued to undress each other. Once we both stood naked in front of one another, our eyes exaimed the others' body.

Aemonds body was so lean and cut, his shoulders so broad and his body muscular. " You are beautiful." I blushed, embarrassed to finally be doing this with Aemond. " Let me worship you like the gods intended." Aemond whispered as he once again devoured my mouth with his. Aemond guided me towards his bed, laying me down flat as he towered over me.

His arms trapped me to the bed, one hand on each side of the bed, as his body leaned against mine. " I will be as gentle as I can." I gasped, Aemond kissed down my body. First, his lips devoured my neck before kissing down to my breasts. " Aemond," I moaned out. He had taken one of my breasts in his mouth, sucking and chewing on my nipple as his rough fingers began to twist and play with my other nipple. " A~Aemond." He then slipped further down, kissing my stomach lovingly before finally making it down to my pussy.

" Be as loud as you want, dear Aemma, I want to hear everything.". Aemond forced my legs apart, teasing me with his fingers, gently rubbing against me before forcing two of his long fingers inside of me. " Aemond." " Relax and enjoy it, my wife. I want to pleasure you in every way possible.". I threw my head back into his pillows and moaned, the wetness building up between my legs as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of me. " A~aemond, please." " Cum for me and I will move on. I can feel you getting close.". " Ooh~Aemond." I moaned out, feeling myself cum on his fingers.

He smirked as he lowered his head, his tongue licking up my sweet juices before he began to tease me. " Aemond, please," I begged, not wanting to be teased anymore. I gasped, my hand grabbing his head as he shoved his tongue inside of me, using his long wet muscle to devour me.

Aemond forced his head forward, his nose pressing against my cunt as his tongue wrapped around my clit, sucking on the sensitive bud, making me squirm underneath him. " Aemond~fuck!" I yelled out." That's it, Aemma, enjoy every second of it.". " Aemond!" I yelled out as I felt myself realising again.

Aemond sat back, a smirk on his face as he licked the cum from his lips. By now, my breathing was staggered and heavy. Weakness taking over my body from the heavy sessions Aemond had gifted me. " Is my little wife tired?". " Yes," I huffed. " So very tired.". " We are not finished yet, you have yet to take my cock.". Aemond smirked, leaning forward to connect our lips.

We both froze when there was a knock on our door. Anger radiating from Aemond as he threw the blanket around my body and stood, marching towards the door, naked as the day he was born. Aemond pulled the door open, " Why are you interrupting me?" Aemond snapped." I apologise, my prince. I was sent by the queen to make sure you and the princess consumate the marriage." ." Tell my mother she will see how well I have consummated my marriage in the morning. Now you can fuck off.". " I'm sorry Prince Aemond, but I am to sit in and watch you consumate with the princess." 

" I have waited years to bed Aemma, I have held myself back for moons now and I finally have her in my bed. I will pleasure her in every way I have imagined over the years in my head, and I will not let you sit in and make her uncomfortable when I am finally able to do this with her.". " It's just this once Prince Aemond. I assure you, you will be able to do everything you wish with the princess after I have watched."m the man smiled. Aemond suddenly grabbed the man by his throat, " You take one step inside this room, and I will hang you from the window by your balls. I will not say it again, fuck off. I am not to be interrupted again.".

Aemond slammed the door shut and locked it before turning to me. " I apologise, Aemma, nobody was meant to interrupt us?". " It's alright my love" I smiled, welcoming Aemond back into our bed. Sharing a long, passionate kiss.

" Are you ready?" Aemond asked." Not yet."  I mumbled, pulling his eye patch from his head, glancing into his eye. I ran my fingers over his scar, smiling at the beauty of his sapphire. " You are so handsome, Aemond.". Aemond froze at my words, a small smile crossing his face as he reconnected our lips.

I lay back and took in a breath as Aemond slowly pushed his hardened cock inside of me. I held onto his shoulder as he was larger and thicker than Jacaerys. I felt so full and tight wrapped around Aemonds cock. " Relax, take a breath" Aemond whispered, resting his forehead against mine.

Aemond began to thrust in and out of me slowly, building up momentum and a rhythm as I felt the pleasure of his cock began to control my body. " That's it Aemma, let my cock do all the work.". " Aemond, you feel so good.". I groaned, my eyes closing as the pleasure of his cock was too much for me to handle.

Aemond began to speed up his rhythm, his hips slamming into mine as my soft moans began to sound more and more like we were in a whore house.

" Aemond!" I practically screamed as his hips were thrusting into me at a ridiculous pace. " Take me Aemma, take my cock like the good little wife you are.". My hands gripped the bedsheets tight as I felt a familiar knot building and building inside of me. " Aemond I can't handle anymore pleasure. Let me cum." I begged.

" I like it when you beg, do it again.". Aemond hummed in my ear. " Please Aemond, please I beg of you, let me cum."  " Such a good, dutiful wife you are."  Aemond devoured my neck, " Aemond!" I cried. " Cum for me Aemma, so I may fill you with my seed." 

Aemonds hips thrusted into me, hitting my sweet spot, making me cum hard as I cried out in pleasure. " That's it Aemma, enjoy it." Aemond whispered riding out my high before he too released inside of me.

I felt his hard cock twitch inside of me, before I felt it pumping, releasing his seed inside of me before he pulled out and lay beside me. Aemond lazily threw the blanket over us, covering our bottom half's as we tried to catch our breath.

I slowly turned to Aemond, his body glistening in sweat as his heavy chest rose and fell with each heavy breath he took. " I hope you enjoyed our first bedding Aemma.". Aemond smiled as he turned to me " It will be the first of many wonderful nights I will be giving you throughout your life.".

I smiled, turning into Aemond " It was amazing Aemond.". He smiled and kissed my forehead. " I'm glad I could be of service to you princess.". Aemond pulled me in close, covering us completely with the blanket before he kissed my lips gently. " Rest now my love. We no longer have to worry about spending our lives together.". I cuddled into Aemond's body, his warmth welcoming me.

" I love you Aemond.". " I love you too Aemma.".