Louis

YAY!!!! A LouBear imagine <3

.

.

.

It was the middle of the night and you were tossing and turning in your bed. You were having one of the scariest nightmares you have ever had causing you to scream.

"NO!" You yelled, still asleep. Louis woke up and turned the lamp on to see what was going on. He saw you twisting and turning and he was trying to wake you up.

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N), wake up!" He said over your loud screams. He shook you a bit when your eyes shot wide open and you sat up in bed.

"Louis?!" You said scared with tears streaming down your face.

"Babe, what happened?" He said concerned, pulling you close into his chest.

"I had an awful nightmare." You said back thinking about what happened.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We were on our way to an award show and we got into a really bad car accident and we got into a massive crash and you.... died.. right in my arms. It felt so real I didn't know what to do." You said back with tears threatening to leave your eyes.

"Aww shhh baby, that won't happen. I promise. I won't leave you." He said pulling you on top of his lap as you rested your head in his chest.

"I'm always going to be right here." He said rubbing your back.

"How about we go downstairs and get some tea?" He asked. You just nodded your head as he got out of bed and reached his hand out for you to grab. You smiled taking his hand and he walked with you downstairs to the kitchen. You sat on top of the counter next to the stove where Louis was making the tea. After a couple of minutes he poured the tea into a mug and passed it to you.

"Come on babe." He said helping you off the counter then grabbing your hand leading you to the living room.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure babe." You said sitting down on the couch. Louis turned the lights off and turned the tv on and put in Step Brothers. You could use a laugh after your nightmare to calm you down so Louis then grabbed a big blanket and pulled you on top of him and held you close. Half way into the movie you fell asleep and Louis noticed so he turned off the tv carried you upstairs and lyed you down gently in bed. He turned the lights off then got in himself and held you close.

He kissed your temple and then whispered, "I love you (Y/N)."

--------------

Um...I don't know what to say....

-RCU Styles