Liam Imagine (liebebeatles)

Here is a Liam imagine for @liebebeatles!!! Go check this chica out!!!

Xxx

.

.

.

This was the best day of your life. You were getting married. With Liam! He proposed a month ago, and you said yes without even thinking! All those memories together... You tried to sneak to his hotel room and got caught, when you were painting your old three house and had a paint fight... You were sure he was the one. And now were going to be his. Forever.

'Until death separates the two of us.' you thought. It was a creepy thought, but you liked it. Death was very far. You'd had a lot of years to enjoy each others company. You were standing in front of a mirror, looking at yourself while your bridesmaids did your hair and makeup. You looked... Perfect. Perfect for him. You thought about what was happening and got nervous. What about divorce? A lot of couples divorce after getting married. Would that happen to you?

"Alexis, are you ok?" Perrie asked.

"Not really." you confessed. She gave the others bridesmaids the sign that they could leave and made you sit. She sat in front of you.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know, I'm so nervous." you said,

"I mean, what if we fight a lot after we get married? What if we get divorced?" Perrie sighed.

"Nothing will happen. You love Liam, and Liam loves you. You're perfect for each other, and nothing bad will happen in your marriage. I'm sure of that." You looked at her and saw the sincerity in her eyes. Yeah, you were overreacting. You smiled

"You're right. Thanks for being here."

"You're welcome." she said, hugging you. "Now , let's go, you're future husband is waiting for you!" she said, excited.

'Oh my God, Alexis, don't throw up. You can do this.' you said to yourself. Then the doors opened. You looked up and saw Liam. Looking at you with tears in his eyes. One hour later you were married. And turns out Perrie was right. You were perfect for each other.

------------

There you go! Dont hate me, I just had trouble trying to write it in his POV :(