Harry Imagine (2manybooks)

Yippee! I got my first request!!! Here is a Harry imagine for 2manybooks (Valisa)

.

.

.

You were at the mall, trying to find a nice dress for later that night. You had just entered one of your favorite shops when you spotted the perfect dress. Now, you weren't much of a dress girl but you loved this one. You went to the dressing room. You quickly changed and then stepped out of the dressing room to examine yourself in a bigger mirror. You loved it.

"That dress looks very nice on you." You spun around. You were now face to face with lovely boy. He had the prettiest green eyes you had ever seen. You were taken aback because today was a slow day for the shop and you didn't expect anyone to be in the dressing room.

"Uh, thanks." You said. You looked down and blushed then turned around and disappeared back into your dressing room. You changed back into your clothes and checked to see if you had enough money to buy the dress. Thankfully, you did. You walked out of the dressing room, dress in hand and a big smile on your face. You had just rounded the corner when the mysterious boy came up to you and began talking to you. You didn't mind though.

"So you're getting the dress I assume?"

"Yes, actually." You replied with a smile.

"Good. It looks really nice on you." He said matter-of-factly.

"Thanks. I'll be right back, I'm going to checkout." You said. He merely nodded and walked near the door. You horridly walked over to the register, hoping the boy wouldn't leave. You had yet to find out his name. You paid and smiled when you saw that he was standing next to the door waiting for you. He opened the door for you and you walked out of the shop.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"You're welcome. So what's your name?"

"Valisa. And what's yours?" You asked. You were walking to the other end of the mall with him. You had just reached the food court when you heard the screams. You just sort of brushed it off, you figured it was some teenage girls messing around. Well, you tried to brush it off but the yelling kept getting louder.

"Shit." The boy muttered as he looked around. "Can I have your phone number or something? It looks like I'll have to leave soon."

"Uh, yeah." You shuffled through your purse and pulled out an old business card of yours. It still had the correct number on it; it was just from before you had landed your role. "Here." You said, handing him the card. He took it without even looking at it. He looked over his shoulder only to be met with a heard of screaming girls. He looked back at you.

"I, uh, got to go. I'll call you!" with that he ran out of the nearest exit and you just shrugged and continued to walk to the parking lot. You had to get ready for work anyway.

*Later on the evening :)*

Once you arrived to the theater you were shoved into makeup and dressing. You played Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway and you couldn't have been more excited. Everyone was excited. You loved performing and the fact that you played Elphaba on Broadway made it ten times better. Soon the curtain opened and the musical started.

You were just leaving the stage for the scene change after "Popular" when you spotted him. He was sitting in the fifth row. He saw you notice him and he smiled. You nearly fainted. You didn't expect to see him here. You walked off stage but peeked around the corner even though you weren't supposed to. He was laughing at Glenda's line and you swear, you could have died right then.

You tried to ignore the fact that he was there for the rest of the performance and when everyone bowed you ran backstage to get changed as quickly as you could. You went into your dressing room and took a quick shower to remove all of the makeup and to make your body your natural color rather than the green that was painted on. You got out of the shower and began to panic. It was taking you quite a while to get ready and you were worried he would have left by now. You had just put on your dress so you could go out to celebrate when you heard a knock at the dressing room door.

Without hesitation, you opened the door. There, standing with a daisy was the boy.

"I'm Harry." He said with a smile.

---------------

Yippee! Thanks to Valisa for giving a request! Haha! Plumped :D (Btw, only she will get that!

-RCU Styles