Niall

Nialler Chops now has the amazing honor! ❤

.

.

.

It was Valentine's Day and your boyfriend, Niall, had just woken you up by sending you a text, at 6 am. It said:

Pack for four days in the snow, I'll pick you up in an hour

Love you XxXxX

You jumped on your bed, singing as loud as you could, because your amazing boyfriend was taking you on a vacation, over Valentine's Day.

You hurried to pack all of the cute, warm clothes you had.

You were all packed when he knocked on your door. When you opened the door you were wearing the cute winter-hat he had given you last year.

He smiled that cute smile that you loved. "You look so cute with that hat on." He said and leaned down to kiss you on the nose, and then on your lips.

You blushed and turned around, putting on your coat and grabbing your bag.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked him, looking through the darkness to see his car parked next to the sidewalk.

He sent you a secretive smile and took he bag out of your hand so you could lock the door.

"You'll see," he said. "But you'll love it."

You got in the car and drove for hours and hours, stopping several times for food and refreshments.

When you arrived at the little cabin it was almost sunset, the speed sky reflecting the color in the snow, and in the ice on the lake.

"Wow..." You sighed as you looked out over the landscape of northern Scotland.

Niall took your hand and helped you through the snow, up on the porch in front of the cabin before he went to grab your bags in the car.

The cabin was small, but very cozy. It had a little kitchen, a fireplace with a small couch in front, and then a bedroom and a bathroom.

The fireplace was lit and there was surprisingly warm inside.

When Niall had dropped off your bags in the bedroom he swooped you up in his arms.

"I love you, happy Valentine's Day!" He said and kissed you. He sat down on the couch, still holding you, and you cuddled into his chest, loving the familiarity of him under you.

"I love you too, Niall." You whispered and closed your eyes, breathing in his scent.

He stroked a hand up and down your back. He took a deep breath.

"If I give you something, will you do something for me?" He asked you, sounding surprisingly serious.

You rose your head just a little, staring into his eyes.

"Of course, what is it?" You asked, sounding more terrified than you had hoped for.

He smiled widely.

"Relax baby," he said and kissed your cheek, reaching into his jeanpocket. "If I give you this..."

You stared at the black box between his fingers, unable to do anything.

"If I give you this," he said, opening the box. "Will you marry me?"

You were unable to speak, unable to do anything but stare at the beautiful ring in the box. When you were able to move, you nodded repeatedly until you we're able to say yes.

He put he ring on your finger and kissed you. "I really do love you."

-------------

Oh my god! Niall feels: Overloading!!!!

-RCU Styles