He Picks You up From School

A/N: DONT FORGET TO SEND IN REQUESTS!!! I need your:

-Name

-Appearance (optional)

-Boy

-Occasion

.

.

.

Harry:

Your eyes were fixed on the clock, it was your last period, math. You hated math.

"Miss. (Y/L/N) how about you focus on the numbers on your classwork instead of the numbers on the clock." Your teachers said, he seemed proud of his little remark. You rolled your eyes before giving a fake smile.

"Sorry" you tried. You turned to your classwork, you had 2 out of the 24 done. Ok screw this. you thought, and your eyes found the clock again. Any second... and then the bell rang. You grabbed your bag and practically skipped out of the building, knowing your boyfriend, Harry, would be outside. Harry.

"Babe!" you shout out in joy.

"hi!" he said picking you up and spinning you around, your hair in your face. He put you down and gave you a quick peck.

"Ok lets get out of here" he said taking your hand and leading you into the black sports car.

Niall:

You sighed and boarded onto the yellow school bus. Your bus consist of 4 main groups of people, the immature guys in the back hitting on you, the girls who think that less clothing = more boys in the middle, the socially awkward kids doing homework in the front, and of course the grumpy old bus driver. Lets just say, the bus rides, were not the highlight of your day. You took the seat left, next to the kid who smelled like crap. You just wanted to go home.

'Hey whats your school bus number?' You read from the small screen of your phone.

'229 why?' you texted Niall back. Within minutes Niall was on the bus.

"Niall!?" You say happily.

"Hey Princess!" he replies while you follow him off the bus and towards his car.

"What are you doing here!?" you ask before hugging him tightly.

"I just thought I'd surprise you, you know? So how was your day?" Niall wondered.

"It was fine, but now, now its great" you said after finally making it to his car and getting in the passenger side.

Liam:

Thank God, you thought as the final bell rang, and school ended. You smiled knowing that Liam was waiting outside for you. He met you at the main entrance and you quickly hugged and kissed him.

"Hey Babe!" he greeted you.

"Hey" you replied.

"I missed you today" he said, still very happy to see you.

"Yeah I missed you too!" you said while locking fingers with him.

"Liam Payne!?" someone said softly. It was obvious that she wasn't sure if it was him, and didn't want to look stupid if it wasn't him. You and Liam both turned around and saw a freshmen girl with straight black hair staring up towards you in shock.

"(Y/N)? You know him?" she wondered. She then released that the two of you were holding hands,

"Wait, Wait, Wait, Are you guys dating? (Y/N) you must be Liam's mystery girlfriend who no one knows!" she almost shouts as she puts the pieces together.

"Shhh, and we'd like to keep it that way, its a rather private relationship" you said, hushing her down.

"Ohhh ok I got it....well you're lucky to have each other " she said before quickly scurrying off.

"Yeah we are pretty lucky, aren't we?" you agreed.

Louis:

It had been about 20 minutes since school ended, since Louis was supposed to pick you up. Eventually his black car turned the corner and pulled up at the curb. You crossed your arms as Louis quickly got out of the car.

"Oh, if it isn't my twenty minute late boyfriend" you said sarcastically.

"Sorry babe, really, there was traffic" he said.

"Mhmm suree" you said getting into his car with out even hugging or kissing him.

"Don't be mad" he tried. You recrossed your arms.

"Ok fine you caught me, there wasn't traffic. I was getting you these" he said happily pulling out a bouquet of white roses. Your pout quickly turned into a smile.

"Aww. Thank you Louis." you said leaning over to kiss him.

"Anything for my (Y/N)"

Zayn:

'Are you here?' you texted Zayn after the dismissal bell rang.

'Yeah come on out :)'

You made your way to the back entrance of the school opposite of where the main entrance was. The two of you knew that if you used the front door, there would be too many fans or attention. You finally got to the secret spot at which you always met an saw Zayn leaning against his fancy car, his arms crossed. You chuckled to yourself

"You look like such a badass right now" you told him. He smiled and made a signature bad boy facial expression. You laughed and pretended to snap pictures, using an imaginary camera in your hands. You gave him a quick hug and a kiss and got into the car.

----------------

Yeah, yeah! I know it sucks and it's boring! No need to remind me.

I just have one thing to say.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND IN REQUESTS!!! I NEED MORE PEOPLE!!! YOU CAN MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT THE INFORMATION!

-Name

-Appearance (optional)

-Boy

-Occasion

PLEASE :|

-RCU Styles