Niall Imagine (SuffocatingInCurls)

Here is a Niall Imagine for SuffocatingInCurls (Selena)!

.

.

.

You were at your flat, just watchin TV, when you got a call from your best friend Niall.

"Hey Nialler!"

"Hey Selena!" he replied. Sounding a bit anxious.

"Whats up?"

"Well we got our new songs for the next album today. I'm about to start practicing them. Would you like to come over for a few hours and tell me if I sound good?" He always sounded good.

"Well i dunno Niall, it'll be a pretty late time to try and drive back home"

"Then just stay over here" He said well in confidence. This wasn't anything different you always just spent the night at his house.

"Okay Niall, give me twenty minutes" You said setting down your phone. It was a really hot night so you didn't hesitate to throw on some short shorts and a tank top to sleep in, throwing a light jacket over to keep yourself covered for the ride there.

"Hey Selena!" he said as he opened the door.

"Hey Nialler, ready to sing me some songs?"

"Yes ma'am! Why don't you go grab us some waters and I'll get my guitar?" You nodded agreeingly and skipped to the kitchen. When you came back Niall was already sitting on the couch with his guitar, patting the seat next to him (indicating you to come sit). You came and sat next to him with your legs curled up on the couch.

"This one's called, Nobody Compares." Niall started clearing his throat. He strummed a few soft notes on the guitar before he opened his mouth and that beautiful voice poured out. You loved it when Niall sang around you. He would carelessly do it and his voice was so flawless it melted you. He sang a few more before he came to the song 'They Don't Know About Us'. It being late you grew a bit tired, and nuzzled up into Niall's chest as he continued to sing and play his guitar with his arms wrapped around you. When the song came to an end he asked, "So, how was that?"

"It was amazing! I really liked the part when you-" You stopped talking when you looked up and felt Niall's eyes starring immensely into yours. You both sat there for a moment before Niall leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. Realizing what he was doing he pulled away and immediately began apologizing.

"Selena I'm so sorry I just got lost in the moment" You adjusted your position, now sitting up with one arm on the back of the couch and the other hand now stroking Niall's thigh.

"It's okay really, I'm glad you did" He smiled and blushed a bit, leaning back in to finish what he started.

--------------

There you go Selena! I hope you like it!

Alright, go check out her brilliant story! It's called 'Tell Me A Lie'!!! You Larry Shippers will love it for sure ;)

-RCU Styles