Harry Imagine (1D_Sprinkles)

This is a Harry imagine for 1D_Sprinkles (Neylah)!!! If you plan to write a story, DO NOT USE THAT NAME!!! She wants to be the one and only Neylah :)

.

.

.

"HAPPY 18!" Harry blared at the front door, bouncing through to hug you, sweeping you off your feet. He then set you down, laughing as he observed the stunned look on your face.

"What the...?" You stared for a minute before taking in the entire sight of not only Harry, but all the boys.

"What are you guys doing here?!" You asked, still not really believing you're awake. It was 5pm and you had just woken up from a nap to a loud knocking on the door. Thinking it was your friends who insisted they wanted to take you out tonight, even though you said it was no big deal.

"Well, we're here to deliver young Harry here to his birthday girl!" Louis says cheerfully

"Yeah, but we'll be out now and let you two get on with it." Zayn says, winking at you.

The boys all say their good-byes and Happy birthdays, each kissing you on the cheek before Harry was the only one left on your doorstep, grinning at you.

"These are for you." He says, handing you a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You smelled the fresh flowers and looked up at him grinning.

"You didn't have to." You were so glad he did though.

"Yes I did. That's only part one of the present. Here's part two." He says excitedly before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a ring case.

You stare at him, stunned for the 2nd time this evening.

"You're not proposing to me right?" You whispered.

He laughed. "No! It's a promise ring. A promise that I will spend every birthday with you, and love you unconditionally for the next 18 years... and the 18 years after that and after that..." He trailed off, grinning, before gently taking your shaky hands and sliding the silver ring, engraved "For the next 18 years, and the rest of your life."

You beamed at him, choking away a little tear because you didn't want him to see you cry on your birthday. "I knew you were gonna come."

He chuckled." Did you really?" He says, striding over to take you by the waist. You giggled.

"I've always wanted to spend my 18th birthday with you. I refuse to spend it with anyone else." You say, smiling at him.

"Well you won't have to." He says, leaning in for the much awaited birthday kiss of the night, probably the most amazing kiss you've ever experienced in your 18 years.

----------------

HELLER!!!

Wasssuup? Go check of her story! It's called 'Finally As One' :D

-RCU Styles