Liam Imagine (Sierra_x_Mane)

Here is another imagine for the lovely Sierra_x_Mane (Sierra)!!! It's a Liam imagine, just so you know :P

.

.

.

"Keep the blindfold on, love" Liam whispers in your ear, as you groan.

"For how much longer?" You whine to him.

"About one more minute" You can tell he has a huge grin on his face even though you can't see him. You nod, as he runs around the room. You hear him moving a few things. He opens the front door, then closes it. He walks back over to you and slowly takes off your blindfold. You see balloons, party streamers,

multi-colored party hats, snacks, drinks, and tons of gifts.

You gasp.

"You did this all for me?" You ask him, happily. He nods, smiling. You squeal, and run to him, hugging him tightly. He holds you there for a minute.

"I'm assuming we're having guests over, so what time are they coming?" Liam just smiles.

"That was the signal guys." You hear Zayn say.

Then you hear Louis saying "Wait, there was a signal?!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA!!!" Everyone jumps up excpect for Louis who is still oblivious.

When he notices everyones up, he jumps up by himself and yells, "HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

You giggle at his silliness, while you are on the verge of tears. All your friends, your parents, the boys and Liam are here. It's all you could ever want. You turn to Liam and cry into him.

"Aww" He says, stroking your hair "You need to be happy today Y/N."

You smile but are still crying, "No, no. I am happy, I'm just...overly happy."

Liam chuckles at that. He pulls away from you, so he doesn't shout in your ear.

"Is everybody ready for some games?!" Everyone cheers. You all start playing put the tail on the donkey, and eventually hit open a pinata. Once everyone was tired of games, you all settle down for cake. Liam sits beside you with a slice of cake that your sharing together. He hands you a fork, and you both start munching on the cake. He playfully feeds you a bite or two. You then opened your presents, so grateful that you had such amazing friends and family. You saved Liam's present for last on purpose. It was a tiny little box and was very light. You take off the ribbon carefully, and lift the lid off. You take the contents out and read it.

"2 plane ticket for Paris." You gasp.

"Liam!" You squeal. "No way!"

You jump up and down and run to Liam.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He chuckles

"No problem, love. Happy birthday." You give him another kiss.

This was by far the best birthday you have had!

-------------

There you have it folks!!! Hope you like it, Sierra!

Don't forget to keep sending in requests, everybody :D

-RCU Styles