Zayn Imagine (HiBabe13)

This is for HiBabe13 (Hayley)!!! Please go fan her :)

.

.

.

Zayn was coming home from tour tonight. You wanted to go pick him up from the airport but Paul said it wasn't safe, there'd be too many fans, so instead you were just going to wait at home for him to walk through the door. You were sitting on your couch nervously counting down the minutes waiting for Zayn to get home. You hadn't seen him in person in three months, what if you were different? What if he was different? What if you were uglier than he remembered? You began to began panic and you started pacing. You were so nervous you didn't notice the door open. All of a sudden you felt two arms around you. Forgetting it was Zayn and already being jumpy from your nerves, you freaked out and screamed.

"Hayley, relax, babe, remember it's me, I'm home!" Zayn said laughing.

"Oh my gosh, Zayn, you scared me, I'm so sorry!" you said rubbing your forehead. For a second you just looked at each other, taken in the three months of not seeing each other. Then, you instantly lost it and you jumped onto Zayn, wrapping your arms around his neck and burying your head in his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and held you. You could feel the tears running down your face but you didn't care.

"I missed you so much, never leave me again." you sobbed, gripping Zayn as tight as you could.

"Shhhh, it's ok love, I'm here, I'm here." Zayn whispered comfortingly.

"I was scared you'd come home and I'd be less...good than you remembered." you finally admitted.

"Babe, that's silly, you know how much I love you." Zayn said sincerely, rocking you back and forth.

"I love you, Zayn." you cried.

"I love you, too, Hayley, very, very much." Zayn cooed. You and Zayn spent the rest of the evening cuddling and catching up...and maybe a little kissing too.

----------------

There you go Hayley! Be sure to go check out her story! It's called 'No Matter What' :)

-RCU Styles