How You Kiss

Harry: Whenever you and Harry kiss, it's like the first time. There are sparks and butterflies, just like your first kiss. Even short and sweet little pecks make you feel all happy inside. "C'mere, kitten!" Harry muses from the couch. You slump through the door with your drenched coat and your now curly hair but even soaking wet you manage to become happy to see Harry. "Come and kiss me!" He suggests, holding his arms open. You lean forward, pushing your lips together, feeling your first kiss all over again.

Liam: Liam is very tall and muscular, making your kiss a little bit harder to share. You always end up having to make an effort to reach his lips, or vice versa. "I love this song," You say, happily, while slow dancing with Liam. He nods in agreement and wraps his arms around you tighter. You both end up staring into each others eyes for a while before he starts to hover over you in an effort to kiss you. A sweet and passionate kiss that may make you strain a little, but it's truly worth it. "I love you, babe."

Niall: You and Niall don't show much PDA around fans, media, and even the boys. But when you do, it makes not only you two happy, but the people around you. They are just so joyful that Niall had found his princess; he had found somebody to love. "You two are perfect together, you know that?" Liam says meaningfully one day, while all of you are together. You just just nudge closer to each other and blush a bright red. "There's like never one time when I look over and the both of you are not smiling! It's just great to see, and I don't even know why!" Louis chuckles. Niall strokes your cheek- and suddenly it's the two of you. He swoops down and kisses you hugely on your perfect lips, making the boys holler and cat call.

Louis: Kissing, kissing, kissing. You two always are attached, whether it's by your hips, your hands or your lips- you two just can't be separated. Kissing him is fun because he's just so dainty and perfect, but when he does kiss you he becomes double his size. "I need you," you breath one night. It's late, it's dark, and it's dark. He smirks and rolls on top of you. "Oh you do, love?" he smells of tea and when he strongly and forcefully pushes his lips onto your needy ones, it tastes of the familiar chap stick he uses. He instantly grows once your eyes close, and he is not so dainty anymore.

Zayn: In your relationship, you don't exactly need kissing and sex to fill the void. You both like the cheesy, romantic, cliche things. But you occasionally like the kisses. Happy Valentines day, baby," he smiles, walking into the room with a red, heart shaped box. You gasp and thank him, opening the box to reveal a variety of chocolates. From behind his back, he pulls out a bouquet of flowers. He likes to see you smile, and when you do, he feels like he's done his job. You pull him down by his neck into a sweet Valentine's Day kiss.