Liam

Liam Payne, you angel :D

.

.

.

You were coming home from the mall when you noticed an unfamiliar car in front of my house. Must be one of the boys, you thought. You put the key in the door and opened it but when you walked in, you tripped over something almost falling on your face. Um these aren't my high heels, what the hell? You dropped your bags on the floor and ran upstairs knowing exactly whats happening. You shot the door open and saw Liam and Danielle on top of each other in a heated make out, about to take their clothes off.

"I KNEW IT!! Fuck you Liam, we're done!!" You shouted, only anger in your voice.

"Uh wait (y/n)! No please no, pleeeease!!!" He shouted, getting off of her and running to you while grabbing your wrists.

"EW DONT EVEN TOUCH ME, YOU'RE DISGUSTING" You said pulling your wrists out of his hold.

"Leave me alone! I NEVER want to see you're face again!!!!" You couldn't take it anymore you just had to leave.

"Oh and dont come looking for me because we're done for good." You didn't want ANYTHING to do with him at all. You ran out and got in your car and drove to your best friends house.

"Oh my god Cynthia, come in! Come in!" (y/f/n) said while wiping your new tears off with her thumb as you stood in front of her door. You couldn't move so you just broke down right there as she hugged me tightly, slowly walking you to her couch and shutting the door.

"Tell me everything that happened" she said. You told her

everything, while crying your eyes out.

"(y/n), you can stay with me for as long as you want" she told you smiling.

"Thank you so much, (y/f/n)."

~2 years later~

Liam's p.o.v.

"Liam would you please go and pick up our pizza we ordered" Niall said as the other boys nodded their heads.

"Ugh why me" I groaned.

"Because we're too lazy, and we are the guests so you do what we say" Harry said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my keys and drove off to Pizza Hut. As I was getting out of the car, Zayn called me.

"What is it Zayn." I answered

"Did you get the pizza? Niall is about to cry if you don't hurry up!!"

"Yeah, yeah im getting it right now bye" I said and hung up. Ever since what happened with (y/n), I've been more angrier with people, even when they didnt deserve it. I walked in and grabbed the box of pizza and gave the cashier the money. I was walking to my car until i saw a girl parked right next to mine. She looks so familiar.

Oh my god.

"(Y/n)!" I shouted while dropping the pizza and running to her.

"Liam..." She said just staring at me.

"Oh, I've missed you so much!! Im so so so so so sorry, I don't know why I did it and-"

Before i could finish she cupped my face and gave me the most passionate kiss ever. We came apart.

"I forgive you Li, just please please dont do it ever again."

I smiled and grabbed her hands saying,

"Don't worry, I promise." She smiled and once again we shared a romantic kiss.

----------------

Woo-hoo! Bad Liam.

-RCU Styles

One Direction Imagines/ Preferences REQUESTS CLOSED!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें