Louis Imagine (Nicole_Tommo123)

Here is a LouBear imagine for @Nicole_Tommo123!!!

.

.

.

You stood in line with your best friend, gripping her hand tightly. You were finally going to meet your favorite band, One Direction. You had worked for the entire summer, and as soon as tickets went on sale in your home town, you were the first to buy V.I.P tickets to meet them. You had never been so excited. The line was inching forward, slowly, and after about 2 hours of waiting, you were finally almost at the front of the line. After another five minutes of waiting, you and your friend were finally at the front. The boys greeted you warmly, and you hugged them all. As soon as you felt Louis's arms wrap around you, you felt yourself melt. You had always had a soft spot for Louis, and you couldn't believe you were standing in front of him. As you and your friend posed for pictures, you and Louis stood next to each other. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you. Your heart was pounding, and your stomach was full of butterflies. When security told you that your turn was over and you had to leave, you felt your heart drop. You hugged Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Liam all goodbye, and when you got to Louis, you felt him slide a piece of paper into your hand. You pulled away from his hug, and looked at him questioningly, but he just winked at you. You and your friend said goodbye, and walked out. You looked at the paper, and you felt like screaming.

"Call me ;)" was scrawled across the paper alone with his number, and that night, you did. You ended up going on a date the next day, and you've been together ever since.

.

.

.

It's a bit short, but I tried.

Whatevs,

Btw, Nicole, IM SO SO SO SORRY!!!! I have been soooo busy with school graduation and my family is moving, so I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry :(

~Harry's Love