-Chapter Two-

A new chapter has arrived.Sterek is budding in this chapter!

|°|°|°|

It was a few days later, after school and Stiles forced Scott into helping him to get better at lacrosse. It was after school hours, so they roamed the lacrosse field freely.

"No wolfy powers, okay?" Stiles shouted to Scott.

"Sure." Scott replied. Stiles threw the ball, it would have landed right in centre net if it hadn't of hit Scott in the stomach. For a second, he was winded. "Stiles!" He yelled, Stiles cringed.

"Sorry!" He yelled back, somehow, he thought Scott had released his pain through shouting therefore he felt the need to shout back. Stiles threw another ball, but Scott used his "wolfy abilities", to catch the ball sharply with his reflexes. "Scott!" Stiles said jokingly frustrated.

"Payback." Scott replied, smirking. His eyes blazed yellow as he smirked.

"Okay, okay. No wolfy stuff." Stiles said finally. He threw the ball, as a last attempt into the net before he went home. Thud. "I got it-" He paused. "Scott!" Scott's laughter filled the pitch, making Stiles irritated for a second.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

I watched Stiles's stance as he threw the ball. His shirt rose slightly, revealing his muscle-less stomach. I felt a nervousness rush over me.

"Scott!" I heard him yell. They both laughed a few moments later. I smiled to myself. I'll let loose my emotions, but only to myself.

"Stiles, you're never getting it in with me in net." Scott stated, cockily.

"Practice is practice, Scott." Stiles said. He folded his arms over, in a slight frustration. That's when he spotted me. Damn it. I thought. "Derek?" He shouted my way. This looks so creepy. I thought to myself.

"Derek? Stiles, are you-" He stopped. Then both of the boys stared at me. "Oh. Derek..." They both headed my way, to my hiding area, on the outskirts of the woodland. I still can't believe that I let them see me.

They eventually reached me, they awkwardly said hi and I begun making up an excuse.

"I thought I'd come watch, see what you're worthy of, Stiles." I said. I wasn't doing that though, I didn't really know why I was there, my mind just brought me there.

"I already told you." Stiles said blankly as a reply.

"Told him what?" Scott asked. His brows were furrowed, totally confused.

"Derek here," He patted my shoulder. "Offered me the bite." Scott turned towards me.

"You offered Stiles the bite?"

"Hey." Stiles said offended. "I'm worthy enough to be a wolf."

"Stiles, it's called the lycanthrope curse for a reason." Scott said.

"It actually has more advantages than disadvantages." I stated. "What were you before Peter turned you? That's right, nobody. You were nobody." Scott shifted uncomfortably and I crossed my arms. My leather jacket made a crunching sound. "All I'm saying is that the offer is on the table, if he wants it." I rubbed the stubble on my chin then began to walk off. But not before saying: "He'd be useful in our pack."

|°|°|°|

Stiles arrived at home at just the right time, his dad had placed his tea on the table along with what smelt like peppermint tea.

"Ah, my hero." His dad said. Stiles shook his head. He didn't believe he was a hero, even after winning the match. "Sit, I made peppermint tea."

"Mum's favourite." Stiles mumbled to himself. He propped his lacrosse stick against the wall and slung his bag down nearby. He sat at the table with his dad and drank the peppermint tea. He didn't particularly like it but it reminded him of his mum, all the good times.