-Chapter Thirteen-

May contain themes of a sexual nature. BoyxBoy.

This is also skipping to where Stiles becomes ill with acute insomnia.

|°|°|°|

Scott had recently found out about a werecoyote wondering around the forest. The pack had found out about a family car crash, where the bodies of only two were found. However one daughter was missing of Henry Tate. The body was never found - Malia Tate. Scott believed Malia was the werecoyote.

Scott and Stiles had discovered a den, within the woodland. Enclosed within it was a teddy bear and clothing. Of a small girl. They had informed the Sheriff, so they could go with him to the Tate household. Then Scott could scent track Malia.

|°|°|°|

"Mr Tate. We believe that it is now a murder investigation." Sheriff announced in Henry's living room. Henry's grief stricken face turned angry.

"A murder investigation?" Henry repeated loudly. "After eight years you turn up telling me it was a murder investigation?!" He rose from his chair, Sheriff did also.

"Mr Tate, we found who we believe to be Malia's clothing. And bear." Sheriff pulled out the small teddy bear, the man's face dropped.

"Get out! I don't want to hear about it, not now." He yelled. Sheriff glumly left, Stiles and Scott safely tuck in the car.

|°|°|°|

Malia turned. She formed back into human. She was shaken up. Stiles and Scott brought her to the deputy station, after dressing her with Lydia's clothes.

"Malia Tate." Sheriff said, looking at files.

"What?" She hissed. Not a friendly werecoyote.

"You are Malia? Malia Tate?"

"Yes." She said frustrated.

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

When we returned the vicious girl home, I decided to visit Derek. Since I hadn't had chance in a while. Scott wanted to come with me, to clear the air about the werecoyote, or Malia.

When we had cleared the air. Scott left. Peter was pacing back and forth, making me dizzy.

"Would you stop?" I said annoyed. "It's hypnotic."

"Why should I, you-"

"Peter." Derek hissed. They both seemed agitated, Derek by Peter and Peter by god knows what. Peter left the room, the whole loft.

|°|°|°|

"Stiles!" Derek yelled, grabbing hold of my limp body. My eyes peeled open, to Derek desperately trying to wake me up.

"I had-had a dream..." I panted out. Derek shushed me, wrapping me in his embrace. I was breathing heavily. I didn't know what was happening, I was just dreaming. And couldn't escape or wake. Lucid dreaming. Sleep paralysis.

"Derek?" I breathed out. "Why are you here?"

The world around me crumbled, and I woke up. I had been crying in my sleep. I couldn't wake. I wanted Derek. I looked around me, I was in my room, everything was completely normal.

I headed straight to Derek's house. He was home, as usual. Exercising. I smiled gladly when I saw him.

"Derek I-"

"Don't let them in." He said, worried. I turned towards the door, nothing was there.

"Don't let who in?"

"Don't let them in." He repeated. And that's when I realised. I'd tricked myself into thinking I'd woken up when I hadn't.

I woke up for real, yelling and thrashing around on my bed. I was confused.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

I could tell something was up with Stiles, he was eating way too much and constantly avoided conversation with me.

"Stiles?" He looked up at me, from the laptop he had perched on his outstretched legs. I placed the book on his legs, which were lay across my knees. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." He said simply, going back to clicking on his laptop.

"Stiles?" I stared at him. I pulled on my shirt, slightly annoyed at him.

"What?!" He hissed at me. I pushed the lid of his laptop down, he stared at me, also annoyed.

"What's wrong? " I asked him. He glared at me for a second.

"I had a dream." I automatically wanted more information.

"About?"

"I was getting to that-"

"Get to it then."

"I..." He burst into tears, right in front of me.

"Stiles." I said soflty. I moved my book off of his knees, placing on his side table, in his living room. I move the laptop off of his legs, he curled into a ball. I held him in my lap. "Listen, whatever it is it'll all be okay."

"No-it-it won't..." He cried more, wetting my t-shirt.

"Stiles, it will." I kissed his head. I cared about Stiles, a lot. He clung onto my shirt, tugging on it.

"I-"

"Shush." I said softly. He looked up at me, staring at me with his chocolate brown eyes. He pulled on my shirt once again, this time tugging it up. I didn't say a thing, I let him take off my shirt. His hands trailed across my body, outlining my abs. "Stiles-" He cut me off, pushing his lips to mine. I kissed him back, since he is kinda irresistible. Our tongues entangled, I pull away, to have his lips push to mine again. I stopped him, with my fingers on his lips. "Stiles-"

"Derek, I just want to kiss you."

"Stiles I want to know-" His lips were on mine again, luring me into him. I place my hands on his hips, as he ties his hands around my neck.

As the kiss got heavier, I felt something from within. I kissed him harder, until I smelt it. Arousal. Not just my arousal.

"Stiles-"

"Just...shush." He said quietly, pushing himself into my hips. I kiss his neck and his breath staggers.

|°|°|°|

It's been a while, but I spent a long time rewriting this. I didn't like it the first few times...