-Chapter Three-

Hello

|°|°|°|

"Peter?" Isaac asked Lydia, completely confused. Lydia swallowed hard.

"He's planning, scheming..." Allison said for Lydia. Isaac was still confused.

"Scheming what?" Isaac and Allison look at Lydia for answers.

"Stiles." Is all she said, Isaac looked at Allison, her eyes were wide and staring into Isaac's eyes. "Peter is planning on turning him..." Lydia said finally.

"Turning Stiles? Why?" Isaac said in a rush. He was panicking.

"He wants Stiles, to be part of the pack...Peter wants Stiles to change him, to..." She stopped to breathe then continued. "To make a stronger pack, he's preparing for something..." The bell rung throughout the school, Isaac scowled, he had to get out of the girls bathroom without being seen. He snook out, hiding behind the wall of the bathroom. He turned turned the corner, just to run into Scott and Stiles.

"What, what was it?" Scott said.

"Peter, he wants Stiles." Isaac quietly said.

"Wants me? " Stiles scratched the back of his head and then threw his backpack further on his shoulder.

"He wants to make you one of-"

"Next class, imbeciles." Coach said to them all, shooing them. Isaac sighed at the close call and Scott gave Stiles a warning look because he tried to ask Isaac questions with coach around.

It was pretty typical that coach shooed them away, he always thought the three of them were up to no good, especially considering when they were stood outside the girls bathroom. Which wasn't a regular occurrence. Coach left and the boys all stopped in the corridor to talk. Their voices grew into whispers.

"Wants to make Stiles what?" Scott asked in a hushed voice.

"One of us, a wolf." Isaac said with a face of stone.

"Me? A wolf? Is he crazy?!" Stiles exclaimed, flicking a strand of hair out of his face.

"He's preparing for something, he wants to add to the pack." Isaac hushed his voice even quieter than before.

"Great, I have Derek and Peter both pining for me to be a supernatural creature." He clapped his hands together, annoyed.

"But why Stiles? " Scott said, trying to grind down the whole point of Peter's 'plan'.

"Hey-"

"I don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out." Isaac stated the obvious, as usual.

"We need to keep Stiles away from Peter then, right?" Stiles said, talking about himself in third person.

"Or maybe we bring you to Peter."

"What?" Stiles was staring at Scott as if he'd just screamed.

"If we bring you to Peter, we can convince him that you don't want to be one of us...then you'll be saved of the trouble of having to deal with him."

"So we're taking Stiles to a crazy man, who also was an alpha and trying to convince him?" Isaac was being his usual negative self, but simply insisted that he was curious of how things work.

"Yes, Isaac, that's exactly what we're doing."

"Hey! I never agreed-" Stiles began to argue but then Scott interrupted.

"You have to."

"By your say." Stiles muttered, his argument was dismissed. Isaac wasn't sure either but trusted Scott enough to agree.