-Chapter Fifteen-

^^Hobrien^^
I can't believe I just forgot how to spell "fifteen" :')

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

I woke up that night, or dawn, lay on the sofa. Derek was gone but I could hear people tittering away in the kitchen. I frowned slightly, knowing Derek had probably left. I walked into the kitchen groggily, my eyes widened at the sight. Derek was sat there, blushing and dad may as well have been interrogating him.

"Dad-"

"Son, me and you have some talking to do." I bet I looked like a deer in headlights. I sighed, walking towards the two of them. My hand accidentally brushed against Derek's back. He shivered. I sat on the bar stool next to Derek. Dad looked at us both, back and forth. I hung my head in shame.

"Mr Stilin-" Derek started, but was soon shushed.

"I approve, just not on my sofa guys." Dad said, I looked up.

"What?" I stared at my dad, dumbfounded.

"You heard what I said." He said finally. We both blushed.

"Thank you." Derek said smiling. Genuinely smiling. I smiled too, we all smiled. Even my dad. Derek grabbed my hand in his, squeezing it.

"I think you boys should head to bed. Derek, you're sleeping here, I assume." Derek nodded absent mindedly. I blushed.

"If that's okay?" Derek asked, clearing his throat as he spoke to my dad.

"Go on." Dad said, ushering us up the stairs. Derek pulled me along up the stairs, to my room.

I threw off my shirt and pants, changing into a pair of joggers. Derek throws off his pants, getting ready to sleep in his shirt and boxers. I smiled at him as I climbed into my bed. I lay on my front, Derek climbed in also on his front also. His arms locked around my body.

"Stiles?" I made a small noise of acknowledgement. "When I go, thank your dad." We both shifted, to face each other.

"Why?" Derek eyebrows rose.

"You know why." He paused, then continued. "I'm going to say it too."

"Was the talk between you and dad awkward?" I asked him.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

Stiles looked so innocent in that moment. His eyes locked, staring at my eyes.

"Very." I said finally. And of course, I'd have to tell him why because of the look lingering on his face. "I put your head on my lap when you fell asleep, so you wouldn't wake up with a sore neck...Your dad saw and you can imagine what it looked like." Stiles began cracking up. I let my face drop slightly.

"Well I'm sure that won't be the most awkward talk anyway..." I stated quietly.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked me. I widened my eyes slightly.

"You know..." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"OH." He said, finally understanding. "Hopefully that won't be anytime soon..." He said quietly as he blushed.

"Don't count on it." Derek said, a smug look callousing across his face.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

"Stiles, I've got to go." I pulled him tighter to my body. His legs tangled around my body.

"I'm not letting you leave my bed. It'll go cold."

"Stiles..." I pleaded. He rolled his eyes, pecking my cheek. "Really?" I raised my eyebrows. I brought his face close to mine, the hairs on my body rising because of his breath. I pushed my lips to his, smiling into our kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah. See ya sourwolf." A mischievous grin spread across Stiles's face. I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Stiles."

|°|°|°|

Erica sat across from Derek, staring wide eyed at him.

"What?" He hissed at her.

"So you are with Stiles?" Derek shot a glare at her but didn't bite back. "Have you kissed?" Derek raised his eyebrows at her. "More than that, hm?" Derek rolled his eyes, heading shaking in the process. "Yes then?!"

"Erica."

"Come on, you have to tell me about this. You come out dating Stilinski and you don't want to mutter a word?"

"No."

"Well, I'll have to find other sources for my thriving questions then." Derek paused, weighing up his options. Telling her seemed to weigh the most.

"Why do you want to know anyway?"

"Why? Hale and Stilinski we're talking about here." Derek couldn't hide his grin, 'Hale and Stilinski'. "So you kissed?"

"Yes Erica." Derek admitted finally. She squealed loudly.

"Ears." Derek hissed, holding onto his ears.

"Just kiss or-"

"Erica." He warned. "Can you stop with the 20 questions?" Erica grinned, twirling her hair in her fingers.

"One more?"

"That was one."

"You know what I mean." She threw off her leather jacket, making herself more comfortable. "Does his dad know?" Derek looked up from his book. "He does!" She said laughing and grinning at Derek.

|°|°|°|

Shorter update...I struggled writing this one...had little inspiration and haven't updated in like a month...