-Chapter Seven-

Are you liking this story so far? What do you want to see more of?

|°|°|°|

-Scott-

I was exiting the hospital, after mom had called me into the hospital. She said she'd treated some students from after the bird attack that happened is Ms Blake's room.

A man stopped the elevator from closing with his stick. I assumed he was blind, since he walked with a walking stick and wore glasses to cover his eyes.

"Second floor, please." He said, his voice giving me the signal he was British.

When we had reached the second floor, I began to exit but his voice stopped me.

"Would you be the kindness and help me out?" I reluctantly let him reach out to my shoulder. I walked him out of the elevator and he let go. "Thank you."

|°|°|°|

Stiles and Scott had later gone to meet Derek at his house, Scott wanted to discuss the whole Alpha pack thing.
"So the pack, where are they?"

"They're everywhere, one was at the hospital the other day." Derek replied to Scott.

"So they could be coming for us right now?" Derek nodded.

"They also now know that I'm in town." Derek glanced over at Stiles, who felt guilt wash over him. "And the leader, Deucalion, a blind man, he's also coming."

"A blind man?" Stiles asked. Scott and Stiles looked at each other, infuriating Derek.

"Why? What happened?"

"Deucalion knows who I am..." Scott said slowly.

"What?" Derek shot a glare at Scott. "How?"

"He saw me in the hospital, got in the elevator with me..."

"Did he touch you?"

"Yes but-"

"He's coming." Derek stated, he then deadpanned. "Look after yourself. And you're friends."

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

I woke in the middle of the night, to a scratching sound on my windowsill.

"Derek?" I called into the darkness.

"Shh." Derek hissed back.

"Why are you whisper-"

"Shush." Derek replied in a harsh, quiet voice. Derek actually climbed into my room for once. I reached for my bedside lamp but he stopped me. "No, they're out there. We don't want to bring attention to us." Derek said.

"Who's out there?" I asked, clunging onto my bedsheets.

"The twins." I swallowed, peeling the sheets off of me. I sneak out of my bed, trying to make the least noise possible. I crouched down, by the side of Derek. He looked at me, his face panicking slightly.

"It'll be okay." I said to him, however more to myself. I was probably more scared than him. We heard a low growl, coming from outside of my window. I became worried for my dad, he was still at the station, but he was probably better off than being here.

Awaking me from my thoughts, I felt a hand clamp to mine. I looked down, following the hand back up to Derek. I smiled. He'd keep me safe. There was a low rumble from the ground, I grip harder onto Derek's hand, he squeezed back. The rumbling stopped. Derek and I slowly rose, we walked towards the window, but they'd gone.

"Where did they go?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know." He keeps hold of my hand, then turns to me. I knew exactly what he was thinking, because I was too.

"Scott." I mumbled. Derek fumbled out of my window, I wanted to follow but I wasn't a wolf. "Derek!" I yelled after him, but it was no use. Scott was like a part of his pack, of course he'd protect him.

|°|°|°|

Derek had found Scott, cornered by the twins.

"Scott, the Alpha?" Ethan asked Aiden, however he was just as clueless. He held back Ethan, by the collar and Aiden also by the collar.

"You're right, he's not the alpha, I am." Derek said, throwing the pair of wolves back. They crash land into Scott's living room wall. The pair of Alpha's roared and then disappeared.

"Thanks." Scott said as Derek helped him up. The scratch amongst Derek's face began healing. When he threw the twins, in rebellion, Aiden had clawed at Derek. However Derek was not phased by the scratch.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

I had ran straight back to Stiles after ridding of the twins from Scott. I wanted to protect Stiles. But when I got there, he was gone.

"Stiles!" I shouted around his house, but there was no reply. I frantically searched his drawers, for a worn piece of clothing. I was going to scent track him. I let his scent fill my lungs, then I ran. I could smell him as if he was only a centimeter away from me but yet he still seemed so far. I couldn't hear his heartbeat either.

I was angered when I found him climbing into his jeep.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him loudly.

"I was coming for you and Scott..."

"With a baseball bat?!" I was infuriated as I eyed the baseball bat.

"What does it m-"

"Get inside Stiles." He obeyed my order, hanging his head slightly as he climbed out of the jeep. I watched him walked into his house, slightly ashamed.

"You really care for the kid, don't you?" My ears pricked up at the sound of his voice. Boyd. I turned around.

"Boyd."

"I escaped, but they're coming. Tonight was just the start..." He said to me. I ran into Stiles' house, following him in.

"Derek?" Stiles called through the darkness of his house.

"Yeah, Stiles." I replied, then grabbed his wrist. "I'm here. And so is-"

"Boyd." Boyd cut me off, so I glared at him.

"We're going to protect you." Said another voice we all recognised.

"Erica?" I said, shocked.

|°|°|°|

Weeelll. Do you like this story? What would you like to see more of? Over and OUT:)