-Chapter Fourteen-

I updated the last chapter's picture, if you want to take a look at it

May contain themes of a sexual nature. BoyxBoy.

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

I could feel Derek's teeth gently scraping the surface of my skin. My breathing started to get shallower until his lips meet mine again. I slide my tongue past his lips, enclosing his tongue in mine. My hands touched his abs, his muscles drove me crazy. He tucked his fingers in the loops of my trousers, smirking into our kiss. He nipped my lip slightly, I groaned. I was embarrassed at first, until I heard him moan quietly. I smirked.

"Stiles..." He moaned under his breath.

"Yes, Der?" I said  sarcastically, grinning.

"I-I...Shut up." His face flushed red. I smirked, knowing it was the first time I had ever seen him blushing.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt, yanking it off my head. I kissed him for a while longer, slowly moving down to his neck. His grip on my back tightened, causing the skin on my back to strech. I kissed him further down, which caused him to curve inwards towards where I had kissed him.

"Stiles?" I paused and looked up to him.

"Der?" He smiled. Actually smiled. He hesitated.

"Never mind." He smiled again.

Then he pulled my head to his. We kissed again. I let his hands glide up and down my body, I returned it to him. Until I reached his crotch. I swiftly unzipped his trousers. I undid the button, pulling off his jeans. I pulled off his boxers, fully revealing the sourwolf. I took my own jeans off, getting into a frustrated state when I couldn't get the button off. Derek undid it for me. I yanked them off of me along with my boxers. Revealing myself to the sourwolf. He designated his eyes at my area for a while then I pulled him in to kiss me. We kissed until I felt that we were ready.

I gently pushed on his arm, indicating for him to turn over. He did as I indicated, turning so I could see his whole ass. I drew closer to him, pulling his cheeks apart and pushing my length into him. I pleasured him at the same time.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

I guess I had never seen myself being on the bottom. I was shocked I'd let myself be penetrated by a teenager. If anything, I had expected to penetrate him. I pulled his sleeping body closer to me. I never wanted to let go of him. Never wanted to let go of my mate.

I carefully moved from under Stiles, so he wouldn't wake. I got changed, putting on some three quarter pants and a loose shirt. I settled back down, becoming the big spoon. I kissed his back, which woke him.

"Der, pass me my boxers?" I chuckled quietly and sat up to retrieve his underwear. He threw them on and we continued to spoon.  "Der?"

"Stiles?"

"I'm all yours." He said, his eyes shining. He shook his head and walked away.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm yours. And I want it to stay that way, Der." He said quietly. I smiled. Genuinely smiled.

"Good." I replied, still smiling.

|°|°|°|

"Der?" Stiles twirled Derek's hair in his fingers.

"Yes, Stiles?" Derek said, clinging onto the sides of Stiles' waist.

"I...I want to go on bottom next time." He said gaining confidence. Derek smirked, consolidating the words in his head.

"Next time? Who said there would be one?" Derek smirked at Stiles, Stiles frowned. "Of course." Derek said finally. Stiles goofily smiled, all bringing a smile across the Sourwolf's face. Derek pressed his lips to Stiles's lips, smiling into their kiss. They pulled away from the kiss, staying close. Derek's hand snaked from Stiles's waist, to his hips.

"Derek?"

"Yes, Stiles?"

"How are we going to tell my dad?" It dawned on Stiles, that he'd have to tell his dad about him Derek. Derek swallowed hard. It was the first time that he was truly scared of doing something. Not to mention the fact he was arrested for suspected murder of his own sister.

"We'll figure it out." Derek said calmly.
"Can we go to my house? Maybe watch a few films?" Stiles looked up to the wolf, eyes staring intensely into Derek's. Derek nodded. He liked the idea of watching films all night with his mate.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

Stiles fell asleep whilst watching the last film, understandable, considering it was 12:34am. I pushed his head down onto my lap, so he wouldn't wake up with a sore neck after sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled at him. His lips were slightly parted, his eyes completely shut and his legs scrunched up on the sofa. He was looking vulnerable and adorable. I kept watching the film, until I heard something. The front door, shutting. I couldn't wake Stiles, he just looked too cute to. So I stayed there, hoping Sheriff wouldn't notice me and go straight to sleep. Boy I was wrong.

"Derek Hale?" He asked. I slowly turned my head to the living room door. Sheriff stood there, a confused look on his face. "Let's chat, should we?" Panic rose in me, as I gently shifted Stiles's head from my lap. My lap. I panicked again, God knows what it looked like...

I followed the Sheriff into his kitchen, nervous bubbles rising in my stomach.

"Sit down." He said, pointing to a bar stool across from when he stood. I did as I was told and sat quietly on the bar stool.  "What would a Hale be doing around here, with my son?" He asked me. I looked down, then raised my head to speak.

"Stiles and I were watching some films." I said quietly. I wanted to pull the sleeves of my top down, but they weren't long enough to reach for without looking weird.

"Yeah, watching films." Sheriff said, pausing for a moment. "Now I know he's gay, but Mr Hale, surely your..."
I felt my face heat up. I couldn't help it.

"Mr Stilinski," I started. I opened my mouth to continue talking, he cut me off.

"Stiles is just a boy." He said to me. I fought back the urge to slam him into a wall to get my point across.

"A boy that I really like." I quickly remarked. He didn't know what to say. Neither of us did.

|°|°|°|

Thank you so much for 1.58K views!:D