-Chapter Seventeen-

"Boys." Stiles groaned, hearing the sound of his dad's voice awakening him. Boys. Plural. "Boys, wake up." Stiles turns over, into Derek's solid body. He thumps him.

"Derek. Get up." Stiles' eyes open. "Derek!" He turns to his dad, wide eyed. "This is not-"

"Just get up. The pair of you." Derek grimaces. Sheriff walks out of the room, leaving the door open intentionally.

"Crap." Stiles muttered. "At least we didn't..." Stiles didn't bother finishing his sentence.

Derek sat up. His hair was a scruffy mess and his eyes sleepy.

"That's great." Derek grumbled.

"I'll explain later, we fell asleep and-"

"Don't worry about it." Derek rubbed his eyes and turned to Stiles. "Let's get up, before your dad shoots me."

Stiles shifted off of the bed, taking a jumper of Derek's on the floor and chucking it on. Derek smirked behind Stiles' back.

"Suits you."

"Well then I'll keep it. Thanks Derek, it's awfully comfy." Stiles grinned, making his way downstairs to his dad. Derek shook his head smiling.

|°|°|°|

"Look dad, we're not sleeping together like...well you know..." Stiles said embarrassed.

"Stiles I don't wanna to know. I...just make sure you safe. Okay? I'm off to work." Sheriff left the house cringing at the previous conversation which had just happened. Stiles turned to Derek.

"Now you, what should we do?" He grinned like the Cheshire cat. "I know, how about we invite the pack over and we-"

"All of them?"

"Well we can't leave any of them out." Stiles said outraged. Derek laughed then stopped suddenly.

"Please not Erica." Stiles screeched, taking the house phone off of it's stand and dialing. "No! Stiles, I swear to God if you call Erica I will-"

"Hi, Erica." Stiles smirked. Derek, revengefully, began tickling Stiles' torso. "Ah! Stop that-I..." He threw the phone across the room. "Oops." He raced Derek, getting the phone first. "Invite the pack, movie night at my house!"

"Already on it. Oh, one more thing. If you and Derek are going to be making out the whole time, I'm bringing you two some condoms."

"Oh my God! Erica! Don't you-"

"I'm so bringing some!"

"No I-"

"Bye Stiles!" She hung up on him. Stiles turned to Derek, his face blushing ferocious fushia.

"I'll order pizza." Derek announced, wandering off to find the Domino's pizza leaflet.

"Make sure to order pineapple and ham!" Stiles shouted after him. He ran up the stairs and into the bathroom to shower.

|°|°|°|

Cuddling into Derek, Stiles began snoring. He'd practically eaten his whole weight in pizza and the film was getting awfully boring. Derek smiled down at him, rubbing his hair line with his thumb.

"Aren't you going to whisk him away in his room?" Isaac asked, curious.

"I don't want to disturb him."

"Come on, you know by now he sleeps like a log, Derek." Scott stated. Derek nodded, hauling Stiles into his arms.

"Ooh." Yelled Erica from across the other side of the room.

"He's only putting him in bed." Isaac said innocently.

"More like putting himself in-"

"Erica!" They all shouted, laughing. Derek shook his head, as he wandered up the stairs with Stiles' in his arms.

Stiles mumbled in his sleep, something about curly fries and telling his dad something. Derek grinned, placing Stiles on his bed. He kissed his head gently, fluffing with his hair a little.

"Awww!" The pack cooed in unison.

"Who knew Derek was a big fluff ball?" Lydia said sweetly.

"I'm not a big fluff ball." Derek protested, ushering the pack out of Stiles' bedroom.

"Yes you are!" They all yelled. Derek shushed them.

"He's sleeping." He hissed.

"See! There you go Derek, being all soft and-"

"You love him." Lydia said suddenly. Derek froze. Loved Stiles?

"No I-"

"Derek it's so obvious! You love Stiles!" Erica said, smirking at Derek's arising fushia blush.

"Derek?" Stiles' groggy voice sounded from behind Derek. Derek froze again, like a rabbit in headlights. He turned slowly to Stiles, glaring at the pack as he turned. The blush still prominent on his face.

"What's wrong?" Stiles rubbed his eyes. He was tired. "Derek?" Derek sighed, shaking his head and trying to rid of his blush.

"Go to sleep Stiles..." He headed back up the few steps that he'd managed to get down earlier, when the whole pack was pestering him.

"No I-"

"Stiles." Derek said, gently leading Stiles back into his room by his waist.

"What were they talking about? Why were you blushing? Derek, what's happening?"

"Stiles...I-"

"Tell me the truth." Stiles smiled at Derek. Derek reached out and caressed his cheek. His thumb stretched across to Stiles' lips.

"They think that I love you." Derek said quietly, he knew the pack was listening anyway. Stiles went silent for a moment.

"Is it true?" He asked, his mouth curving into a smile.

"I love you Stiles."