-Chapter Nine-

So, um, I'm not including Jennifer Blake and Derek because it won't be relevant in this story

|°|°|°|

Isaac tied his shoe lace up, getting ready to run for a workout for Coach Finstock. The twins came up to him, one on either side. Coach blew the whistle. The twins sprinted ahead.

"Isaac, wait-" Isaac was already gone though, chasing after them. Scott followed. When Scott found them, they were beating Isaac up, so Scott punched Ethan hard in the jaw. The wolves quickly separated when they head coaches whistle, shooing them on.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

Me and Cora looked around in panic, as the alarm sounded. We stopped looking around, when we saw Kali and Ennis. I whipped my claws and fangs out, Cora copied. She head straight for them commencing the battle, but she was quickly dismissed, being held down by Ennis and I had a steel pole through me. I dropped to my knees, as Kali smirked. Deucalion came in.

"If you're going to kill me, then do it." I said, annoyed that he'd rather get his puppets to do his work.

"Don't throw me in the sociopaths like your uncle." He said calmly. It was infuriating and the pain was getting worse. More blood pour from me. "You just want to kill my Betas."

"No, we want to kill one of them. You'll kill the rest of them yourself when you join us." Kali sniggered and I shot a glare at her.

"You see, when I first accidently killed one of my Betas, I realised I had absorbed its power. Kali and Ennis here killed their packs."

"It was liberating." Kali said smugly. I wanted to fight so badly but couldn't. The pole was still in me, Kali began twist it slowly around.

"Kali was right, you look just like your mother." Deucalion said to me, as he swiped his hand across my cheek. I growled, but he wasn't intimidated. "You've never seen anything like me before." He said, I grunted in pain. I was going to die. "I am the Alpha of Alphas. I am the apex of apex predators. I am death, destroyer of worlds. I am the Demon Wolf." He yelled loudly. Kali pulled the steel pole out of me, causing me to plummet down to the ground in a heap.

|°|°|°|

-Isaac-

The twins were in the corridor earlier,  Aiden beat Ethan up, then disappeared for me to find a teacher had spotted us. The teacher sent me and Ethan to the principles office, which was infuriating since I did nothing. To get back at them, me and Scott played a trick too. I had stole one of their bikes and drove it through the corridor, whilst Scott got out bike parts in the classroom. Aiden came out, angered, placed his hands on the front of his bike, which stopped me. I gladly got off, I flipped over the top of him. When Ms Blake came out, Aiden was suspended.

Later, out of school times, the twins both come at me and Scott. The twins morphed into one huge creature. Me and Scott turned to each other, terrified and confused. We ran, but the thing caught us up, throwing us back down the corridor. To our luck, Deucalion appeared. The twins separated, looking somewhat ashamed. Deucalion removes the tip of his cane, revealing a small knife. He swiped the two of them across the cheeks.

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

Scott had called me, after school, telling me about what happened with Ethan and Aiden. He also told me that Isaac had moved in with him. Because Derek kicked him out.

It was nearing 9 o'clock when Derek showed up at my window. He sighed as he stepped in, making a bang as he plopped himself on the bed next to me.

"Thunderstorm of a day?" Derek nodded. I moved closer to him and snuggled to his chest.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

As Stiles snuggled into my chest, I wrapped my arms around him. I listened to sound of his heart, gently thudding against his chest.

"Thank you." He said.

"What for?"

"You came, even though you've probably had the worse day of your existence." I shook my head.

"Not true. The fire was the worse." Stiles hushed up after that, I'd seemingly opened a door which he wanted to stay shut for now. I kissed his forehead, letting him know it was okay. I didn't mind talking about it to him.

He moved away from my chest, looking up at me. I grinned at his chocolate caramel swirl eyes. I pushed his face closer to mine, kissing him. This time, instead of me deepening the kiss and nibbling on his lips, he did it to me. I took it further, pushing my tongue past his lips. The kiss became ferocious. His hand slid up my shirt, gliding across my abs. I shivered as he smirked. To get him back, I stopped kissing him to throw his shirt completely off. He blushed like crazy, so I smirked. I began kissing him hard again until my ears pricked up at a sound. Sheriff's footsteps. I toned it down slightly, but he continued, full speed ahead. I gently pulled away, he leaned in for another kiss but I stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"Your dad is home." He sighed quietly.

"What's that?" Stiles asked me, confused. He was tenderly stroking my stomach, when he paused.

"Deucalion's pack member did it. But I'm okay."

"Why hasn't it healed yet?"

"She had a pole through me for a pretty long time..."

"Stiles! Are you asleep?" Sheriff yelled. I swiftly moved off of Stiles' bed and hid in his closet.

"I was." Stiles said flatly as his father came in.

"Sorry, son. Have a nice night's sleep." He mumbled, then left. I snook back out of the closet.

"Have a nice night's sleep." I said smirking as he snuggled back into my chest. It wasn't long until he had dropped off, asleep in my embrace. I should have moved, letting myself sleep without the pain of him holding me tightly, causing pain to my wound from earlier. But I didn't. I stayed.

Stiles awoke me in the morning, confused. He pushed me slightly, causing me to grunt in pain.

"Sorry..." He mumbled.

"It's okay," I lifted my shirt up, revealing a healed wound. It had healed but had bruises surrounding it. "It's just a little tender..." I dropped my shirt, and cupped Stiles's cheek.

"Stiles! Get up, you're going to be late for school!" Sheriff yelled. I smiled, understandingly as I began to shift off his bed. He got up too, his hair a mess. He moved around to the side of the bed I had just got off, standing close to me. He pressed his lips to mine, which were swollen from last night's kissing episodes.

"See you later." I said as we broke apart, and I snuck off, through his window.

|°|°|°|

Double update;) = Double the Sterek:')