-Chapter Five-

Hey.

|°|°|°|

"Are you sure about this tattoo?" Stiles asked Scott. Scott nodded.

"Okay, Scott. Here we go." The tattooist announced. And then he began. Stiles fell to the floor. Scott sighed. Needles. Stiles thought before fainting and knocking his head on something. Something being a table.

Stiles and Scott climbed into Stiles' jeep, Stiles held an ice pack to his head to numb the pain and Scott peeled back his bandage because of the pain it was causing him.

"It's..." He paused. "It's healing!" Scott panicked. His tattoo disappeared right in front of his eyes. Stiles witnessed it too.

"Seems like permanent turned semi permanent." Stiles chuckled to himself and Scott frowned. He'd wasted his money. "I hated that thing anyway." Scott groaned with annoyance.

"My first tattoo and everything."

"Oh quit whining." Stiles said slapping Scott across the back. They drove off.

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

It hadn't been long since I was driving, when we ran into Lydia and Allison at the traffic light. I rolled the window down to talk to them. They floored it as soon as they possibly could.

"We're following them." I said to Scott.
"What?" He said shocked.

"Allison is in that car."

We followed them along for a while, until Scott began to complain.

"It's looks like we're following them." He hissed at me. I slammed on the brakes. I almost hit my head, again. The car remained stationary for a few minutes then we both noticed Lydia and Allison slammed on their brakes too. We'd both stopped. I looked at Scott.

"What are they doing?" Scott hissed again. That was when we heard it. Stomping. Then a loud crash. Scott and I automatically turned our heads to Lydia and Allison's car. A deer. A deer had gone into their window shield. We both hurriedly got out of the car. Scott ran to Allison, check if she was okay, I did the same for Lydia. They were both fine. But the deer, Scott did further inspections on. I distracted the girls for a while, questioning them.

"Where'd it come from?"

"I don't know, it just came from no where!" Lydia panicked.

"Calm down," I smiled. "Look, we're all fine and the deer its...we're all fine." I said. Nice one, I thought. I had probably just made Lydia's panic worse.

"I have to tell my dad about this." Allison said, I didn't say anything. "Stiles, can I have your phone?" I hesitantly gave her my phone.

Turned out she rang the police too. Because when they arrived, she had the least curious look. I was worried about dad seeing me, since I'd been at almost every incident in Beacon Hills.

"Stiles." He said, folding his arms over. "What happened?" I made a hand gesture to Allison and Lydia.

"Them not me." I stated. Scott came to my side.

"The deer came from no where." Allison said. I looked at Scott.

"It was fearful." He mumbled to me. I shrugged, deers are timid creatures. To me that meant nothing. But I could see in Scott's eyes that definitely meant something.

|°|°|°|

Scott and Stiles decided to visit Derek. For one about the new mysterious twins at school, for two Scott's tattoo situation, for three the deer crash and for four, finally, Erica and Boyd had gone missing.

Derek sighed.

"It'll be painful." He said.

"Scott, don't you think he's got enough on his mind?" Stiles asked quietly. Scott didn't answer.

"The pain will be worth it right?" Scott asked. Derek did his typical half nod of difference in opinion. He retrieved a blow torch.

"Help me hold him down." Derek said to Stiles. Stiles held down Scott, not that he was much help, and Derek began torching through Scott's skin. Scott looked nervous as hell.

Scott's eyes flashed yellow during the tattoo, Stiles felt unnerved about that. It must be pain if he almost turned into his wolf form but even worse if he then went out unconscious.

"Finished." Derek announced. Stiles sheepishly looked at him. "What?"

"He just passed out." Stiles said.

"He'll be fine." Derek grabbed hold of Scott's legs, pulling him along the floor. "Are you gonna help me?" Stiles hurriedly grabbed Scott's arms and pulled him by his arms. They moved him to Derek's sofa, lying him on it. They may as well have threw him on it, since Stiles could barely hold him up and Derek couldn't be bothered to pick him up.

"He'll be a wake soon, right?" Stiles questioned. Derek shrugged.

"Depends how much of a wuss he is." Stiles grinned at Derek.

"So is there any news on Erica and Boyd?" Derek shrugged again.

"Not really. Not since we found the symbol on the door."

"So the Alpha pack has them?" Derek paused. Didn't think of that, he thought.

"Well not necessarily." Derek went into the charcoaled kitchen, Stiles following.

"You know, you could really do with an interior designer. And exterior." Stiles said cheekily.

"I don't want it to be changed. It reminds me of before the arsonists burnt the place down. It's the same as it was before." Derek said, opening up to Stiles.

"I didn't think it'd mean so much."

"Well it does. It would mean a lot to you if eight of your family members died in this house." Derek snapped at him. Stiles felt uncomfortable. "I shouldn't of snapped." He said as sort of an apology but neither of them actually apologized to each other.

"Was it really Peter who killed your sister?" Derek stared at Stiles for a second.

"Yes. He wanted revenge on Talia for the fire. Because 'she made the family weak.' " Derek said quoting Peter. "He wanted to rid of all supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills. He killed Laura." Derek said in reminiscence.

"Why not you?"

"I have a pack. He doesn't."

"He's not still psychotic though, right?" Derek gives Stiles a funny look.

"Do you think I'd let him near the pack if he was?"

"No."

"Then no." Stiles smiled. Derek walked closer to Stiles, wanting to take him into an embrace but did nothing. "Do you want a drink?"

"Water please." Derek smiled and walked away from the teenager. He tosses him a bottle of water, which he just about managed to catch. "Thanks." Derek rolled his eyes dramatically.

|°|°|°|

How often should I update?

- Every 2-4 days.

- Every week or two with multiple updates at once.

?