-Chapter Twenty-

Let me know if you have any requests for my one shots book:)

|°|°|°|

Derek had left Stiles' house after breakfast, not wanting to intrude in the Stilinski household any more. But it wasn't long after he'd got home that Scott arrived. He had said the Alpha pack was back and ready to kill. He said it was only a matter of time before the rest of the pack found out or one was killed. Derek had replied by forcing Scott to send out an urgent pack meeting message.

Not too soon after, the pack had arrived anxious and unsettled.

"I've found out that the Alpha pack is back and they're going to kill us all." Scott says.

"Way to break it gently." Derek mumbles under his breath. The wolfs in the pack seemed more anxious than before, tapping with their hands or feet. "We're going to find who is the Alpha and fight them away." Derek adds.

"How close are they?" Isaac asks, biting a chunk off of his fingernail.

"A few miles from entering our territory." Scott sighs as he speaks, this time it doesn't feel like they will be able to get rid of the Alpha pack as easy. The room fills with silence as they all take in the information.

"So what are we going to do about it...?" Stiles breaks the silence, his voice steady and not phased.

"You aren't going to do anything. You're staying here while we fight them off." Derek says and before Stiles can protest, he adds "We don't want anything happening to you." His face droops as a result of Derek's words, he was the human so he had to stay behind whilst his friends fight for their lives. Stiles sighed.

"We'll fight them when they arrive tomorrow, and we'll prepare now and do something practice fighting." Scott says. And the pack disperse into pairs and head outdoors to fight, besides Derek and Stiles. Stiles stares at the floor, disappointed that he won't be able to fight and support his pack. Derek takes a seat next to him.

"Look, I'm sorry you can't come but Sti we don't want you to get hurt and-"

"And what if I don't get hurt Derek? What if I help you guys out and fight alongside you."

"You're too fragile to not get hurt!" Derek says loudly, Stiles face frowns.

"I wish I wasn't." And then Stiles got up and left. Derek following him.

"Stiles I didn't mean-" But it was no use, Stiles didn't want to listen. Stopping, Derek let out a growl. He always messed everything up.

The next day, the pack arrived at Derek's and Stiles hid himself behind Scott. He was too mad and too upset to talk to Derek right now. He was slightly offended too, how dare Derek believe he's some fragile and defenceless human who can't fight.

"Let's go. We'll track them down and attack." Scott says. The pack hum in agreement and follow Scott out, while Stiles suddenly feels unprotected with no Scott in front of him anymore. Derek trails behind.

"Stiles please don't be mad-"

"Derek just go. You got bigger problems to fight." The look of hope which was once on Derek's face vanished, turning his face back to stone. He turned disappointedly and left along with the pack. Stiles sighed loudly. And once they were all gone and no longer visible. Stiles sat down on Derek's sofa and cried. He was sad, angry and anxious all at the same time.

"Well who do we have here then?" A female voice asked. Stiles' eyes shot to the door. Kali was stood in the door way, her toes curling. "Let me guess. The human of the pack, Stiles." She walks closer to Stiles, letting the fear in Stiles rise.