Chapter 3:Dreaming of a sweet love under the sea

1:00 am, Rapture, Mercury suites, Ryan's room:

Ryan happily slept in his bed, a smile came to his lips, what was he dreaming about?, let's take a look. There is a fire in Sinclair Solutions building, the superheroes are there trying to extinguish it but nothing is working, the flames keep getting higher. A scream can be heard inside of the building, "There is somebody inside!" a woman shouted, there was more panic. 

Looking around Ryan saw nobody was going to do anything about it so "If you want something done you have to do it yourself" he thought as he took off his vest and ran inside of the blazing building. Inside everything was on fire and coming apart, "Hey where are you?!" shouted Ryan as he coughed a bit, the smoke was entering his lungs.

"HELP" the voice shouted, Ryan followed the voice, till he found it. The voice was coming from behind a door, "Stay away from the door, I am going to break it open!!" shouted Ryan, "Uhu" he heard. Ryan took some steps back before he ran into the door breaking it. Inside he saw the little girl with the pigtails and blue dress, she was cowering while her super hero was holding her, protecting her from the flames, "Come on, I'll get you both out!" shouted Ryan as he helped them get out the building before it exploded. 

The crowed cheer as Ryan, the little girl and her super hero came out unharmed. Looking at him she smiled and said "Thank you for saving my life and daddies", "Nah... it was nothing" said Ryan blushing, "No really, nobody would go inside of a burning down building just to save two strangers" she said, "I just did what I had to do" said Ryan, "But it's really something" said the girl, "Any way my name is Ryan, like Andrew Ryan only Andrew is not my name and Ryan isn't my last name" said Ryan, the girl giggled "Okay Ryan", "You know my name, what is your?" asked Ryan, "My name is......"

"RYAN ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!" </strong>he heard somebody shout.

6:00 am, Rapture, Mercury suites:

Ryan's eyes snapped open, he whined "I almost know her name". Kicking his blanket off Ryan got out of bed and into his clothes. Which consisted of brown dressing pants, white dressing shirt, shiny black shoes and a brown vest over his shirt. After washing his face and brushing his teeth Ryan spit out the water, even filtrated the water that still tasted like sea salt, getting out of his room Ryan made his way to the kitchen.

Sitting in the kitchen chair he looked at his mom only to jump back scared. His mother, whom his dad had declared the most beautiful woman in the world, was now a total stranger to Ryan. Her face was deformed, her skin clammy, one of her eyes was pushed way back in her skull, Ryan gulped, Rachael served him some cold cereal and a cup of orange juice, sitting next to him she smiled and asked "did you enjoy the trip?" Ryan began to eat and said "I did", 

"Anything else?" she asked with a big smirk on her face. "more happened, I think I have found the girl of my dreams" blurted Ryan without thinking. His mom looked at him wanting an answer, thanks to Ryan's luck that there was a knock at the door, "I'll be right back" she said as she went to get the door.

Ryan sighed with relief, he went on to finish his breakfast, once done he noticed his mother was gone for a long time. "I wonder what is taking her so long?" he thought as he got up and went to see what was going on. Pressing his ear against the wall between the living room and the front door he heard his mother talking to a bunch of strangers.

 "What is this about?" his mother asked, "Rapture needs your son, you see he can save Rapture" some strangers answered, "How? How can he save Rapture? He is just a boy." said his mom, "Your right, but we need him, in exchange we will provide food, medicine, and a proper education" said a stranger, then another added "In exchange for your son we will give you this...".

The next thing Ryan heard was "GIVE ME THAT ADAM!" shrieked his mother. The shriek made Ryan's skin crawl, it didn't sound human. "I will and more in exchange for your son" said the stranger.

Ryan's eyes got big, his mother wouldn't sell him for Adam, would she?, he pressed on and heard "Yes, yes you can have him" she said, "No, no, no" Ryan whispered as he backed away scared, "Excellent choice" he heard. Before Ryan could react the strangers came in. They all wore black business suits, their hair combed neatly, their eyes were covered by black glasses. Ryan screamed as they grabbed him and dragged him out of the apartment screaming.

A month later: 1:00pm, Rapture, Ryan Industries:

"ANDREW!" shouted Daniel as he broke into the office. Andrew Ryan, a hard working man, was playing mini golf in his own office. An old friend such as Daniel, he looked at him calmly, "WHERE IS HE?!" Daniel barked, "Who?" asked Andrew as he looked at his friend. "My son, where is Ryan?, what have you done to him?" Daniel barked. Andrew looked, smirked slyly at his old friend "Come on, let me answer that question by showing you something" said Andrew as he motioned Daniel to follow him. Daniel had his doubt's but he followed. Andrew took him to Fort frolic, to the upper atrium, where the citizens of Rapture could enjoy theatrical and musical arts.

 Looking around Daniel's patience seemed to grow thinner "DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE?!,WHERE IS MY SON?!" he barked, "You will see him soon" said Andrew calmly then pointed at a hallway "Right there". Daniel looked, patiently waiting, then "Come on Hero, we have some Adam to harvest" he heard. Daniel's eyes widened "No... no, you didn't, you couldn't have" he said in terror, Andrew smiled "yes, your son makes an excellent little brother" he said, "No, no you have gone mad" shrieked Daniel in horror.

To be continued...