Chapter 24: The General

Adonis Luxury resort, Rapture, 5:00am:

Ryan quietly walked through the Adonis Luxury resort the twins were leading him, "We're near..." said one, "...Big brother" The other finished. Kristy and Krystal walked, practically pulling Ryan, leading him to a deep hidden place inside of the once luxurious resort. There was a huge figure laying on the ground, "Here... Sir Bubbles." Kneeling Ryan looked over the Big Daddies body, he wasn't a bouncer. The body was too slim. Unlike most Big Daddies who had either a spider's eye or perfectly round visor, this one had an oval visor, like his own. Ryan knew he was an Alpha series.

"Hurry Big Brother, Sophia will be watching us soon." Said Kristy... or is it Krystal? Taking a deep breath Ryan got a good grip on the Big daddies body and began to drag him to the nearest Vita-chamber. He would have tried to pick him up but even with his new strength the Daddies armour proved too heavy.

Getting the big daddy into the Vita-chamber was the easy part, getting him in enough to close the door was the tricky part. The Big Daddy was too big to lay inside, or even sit upright so Ryan had to place the Big Daddy in a standing position. The heavy armor helped he was wearing helped quite a bit. He was able to lock his knees in place and set him up straight before closing the door. He felt a little bad that the first thing Eleanor's father saw was most likely going to be the floor rushing at his face when the door opened.

Once the Big daddy was in Ryan followed Tenenbuam's instructions. Opening the panel on the floor next to the chamber there was a hole right next to the controls. Dumping the first jar in that he found out that the glowing blue liquid was only slightly less solid than jello. Pulling the other jars out one at a time he emptied them into the hole before putting the cap back on.

Looking at the Vita-chamber Ryan said, "Hmmm, no power. These things usually have a self powered generator somewhere nearby." Looking around he found the small generator behind the chamber. Shooting a jagged beam of lightning at it the Vita-chamber began to glow and generate a bright green energy, covering the big daddy.

Watching as the green mist got too thick to see through, Ryan couldn't shake the feeling he'd seen this Big Daddy before. The twins grabbed his hands, interrupting his thoughts. "Sir B, time for night night... Ya me tired." They looked at each other, an evil smile forming on their faces.

"I want upies." they said at the same time and they raising their arms. Looking Ryan knew he couldn't carry them at the same time in the cage on his back. "Look, I don't think I can-" Ryan never got to finish his sentence, the next thing he knew the twins managed to climbed up his suit. One rode in the sphere cage while the other sat on his shoulders, hanging onto his helmet. Which, thanks to her arms, he wasn't able to see out of right now.

"H-hey, get off'a me!" He exclaimed as he tried to pry her hand off. "No!" They both shouted childishly. Sighing, Ryan gave up, "Can you at least move your hands?" A few second later the small hands blocking his sight slid down, allowing him to see, kind of, "Thank you."

Persephone, Rapture, 8:00am:

"Ryan report to Sophia Lamb's office! I repeat, Ryan report to Sophia Lamb's office!" a voice called through the intercom. "It never fails, I just arrived and they already need me for something." He muttered as he dropped his bag filled with dolls and a few toys he'd found on the way here where nobody could see them before heading into Sophia's office.