Author's Note and Aesthetics

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

She knew falling in love with him was wrong.

She still fell anyway.

Now she will have to live with the debt of temptation

-

When Poppy witnesses a robbery gone wrong and gives evidence to the police to catch the perpetrators, she finds herself in witness protection after discovering the criminals are part of a dangerous gang.

But when her witness protection comes to an end, she is soon captured by the gang leader and forced to give eight years of her life for the man who was sentenced to prison for the same amount of time. Poppy is forced to work for the spiteful leader, Rexx, who uses her natural beauty to swindle valuable information from wealthy men for his own benefit. She's been counting down the seconds until her freedom.

When she stumbles across Gabriel Dalton, the underboss to the mafia, he's charming, attractive and tempting. Poppy expects him to be like the rest, only ever after one thing. But that's when Gabriel proves her wrong. After Rexx discovers she's an acquaintance with Gabriel, he demands that she spies on him to get information about his family and business. Reluctantly she wants to say no, but she has no choice. If she fights it, she'll get hurt-or worse.

As Poppy becomes closer to Gabriel, she doesn't expect to fall for him. And little does he know, she's been lying to him this whole time. There is only one thing Gabriel absolutely despises and that is heartless backstabbers.

TROPES:
- mafia romance
- forced proximity
- who did this to you?
- angst/betrayal
- dual POV
- spice with some kinks

GABRIEL DALTON

POPPY ELLISON

WARNINGS

- descriptions of physical and emotional abuse
- violence
- dark themes
- sexual scenes

Don't forget to add this book to your libraries. I'll be posting every Monday. I hope you guys are excited, I can't wait to share their story!🥰❤️

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess