TWENTY

J A Z M I N E

My hand continued its small up and down movements against her naked back as the smell of her and our recently exchanged desire circulated the room with such high intensity, that I was left to relive the moment again and again.

"Jaz," She called softly, earning a light hum from my relaxed body.

"Are you going to be free Saturday?" She questioned while I began to open my closed eyes.

"Most likely, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my friend's anniversary party with me," She communicated, pulling a smile from me.

"I've been waiting for you to ask," I confessed and she snickered before tilting her head back to look at me.

"Are you coming?" She questioned as her hand settled on the pendant of my necklace.

"Yeah," I replied before pecking her lips.

"On time?" She teased while redirecting her hand to my cheek.

"I was only late once," I reminded with a slight grin as my mind drifted to the memory of our first date, and she bit her bottom lip gazing at me with everything she felt. "What?"

The question was asked by me even though her eyes spoke the statements that her mouth never dared to utter.

"Nothing," She said, placing a gentle kiss against my lips.

"Wanna go again?" I asked, allowing my question to be fueled by the sense of desire that resided in her orbs.

"Don't you get tired?" She questioned amusedly as my hand travelled to her ass pulling her closer, and just as her lips were about to descend onto mine my phone offered a noisy interruption.

A sigh left me as she lifted her body from mine allowing me to attend to the device.

"Hello," I greeted the second the call had connected.

"Hey, I spoke to our account and finalised everything so lookout for a call from him tomorrow," Spain announced.

"Okay,"

"Are you going to check on the building tomorrow, or should I?"

"I'll do it, I have to head that side tomorrow anyways," I responded in a tone that held hints of tiredness.

"Alright stay safe sis and tell Britt I said hi" He replied earning a breathy laugh from me.

"Alright bro," I voiced ending the call. "Spain said hi,"

I returned my phone to its resting place and she hummed snuggling into me once more.

"Work?" She asked while placing her leg over my body.

"Yeah,"

"Do you have to leave?"

"No, it's just some stuff for tomorrow,"

"Okay," She said, transferring her head onto me.

"But am I allowed to even spend the night?" I questioned since I was not completely sure of the new rules and regulations when it came to her daughter and me.

"Yes you are,"

"And Aria?"

"You're my best friend," She mumbled amused and I chuckled at her choice of cover.

-

B R I T T A N Y

The cool night breeze ran gently against my beautifully melanated skin as I took careful strides towards her car, and with each step, my heart expanded with a feeling of awe.