CHOOSE YOUR PRICE

Peace And Blessings Kinfolk,
Thank you all for your continuous love and support, we truly appreciate it.

Our pay what you want feature is now available on the website. This is something we have been working on for some time and we hope you all enjoy the feature as much as we do.

You can now purchase any novel with whatever price you choose, ranging from $1, upwards. Set your own price by paying with whatever you have/can, or by paying what you think the novel is worth/worth to you.

This is another step towards making this space one for us. One of our main goals is for these books to be available to everyone because to us they are more than just books.

We want this platform to be as accessible as possible and reflect the vision we hold. For those of you who are unaware of who/what MELANATED39 is, it's a platform created by people of melanin, for people of melanin. It is one that is built to offer a safe space for us, it is filled with different forms of literature and media, all of which aim to educate, represent, unite, heal and uplift people of African Descent.

Thank you all again for your continuous love and support, we really appreciate it and we are grateful. You can WhatsApp us at +1 (876) 594-8877 to join our whatsapp group and join our family.

UNTIL THE LION LEARNS HOW TO WRITE, EVERY STORY WILL GLORIFY THE HUNTER.